General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Point and Figure grid

Point and Figure Grid, so that we can draw the 45 degree "bullish support" and "bearish resistance" lines on your superb 3 box reversal charts.
    A buy signal above bullish support says BUY.
    A sell signal below bearish resistance says SELL.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow charts based on tick activity instead of time

Allow charts to be based on X ticks (e.g. 70 ticks per bar) rather than fixed time periods.

X tick charts show current market activity and trends better than time based chart and reduce noise related to slow periods

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow hedging off option

So I can do a reverse position by doing an opposing order.

eg. I have 1 lot buy, I then market takes a sudden turn and I place a 2 lot sell which essentially reverse the position.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Order flow charts

Charts where you can see the volume and orders coming into the market. Similar to cluster charts. Although forex is a spot market it can be done and is very useful in determining buying and selling pressure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Insert a fourth row on left panel after Symbol, Bid, Ask, --> DAILYCHANGE %

Fourth row on left panel after Symbol, Bid, Ask, --> DAILYCHANGE %

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back mini lots

Mini lots for Indices like you used to allows better money management

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Alexander Elder Force Index Indicator missing in list of indicators

May I know how come Alexander Elder Force Index Indicator is not available in Trade Interceptor Desktop and Mobile? The Force Index is an indicator that uses price and volume to assess the power behind a move or identify possible turning points. Developed by Alexander Elder, the Force Index was introduced in his classic book, Trading for a Living. According to Elder, there are three essential elements to a stock's price movement: direction, extent and volume. The Force Index combines all three as an oscillator that fluctuates in positive and negative territory as the balance of power shifts. The Force…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Zoom into lower timeframe

It would be great if I could select a range of bars e.g. on the daily chart and TI then shows me that time period on such a lower timeframe that it fills the whole chart window.

E.g.: My chart window is scaled so that it shows 200 candles and I look at a daily chart. Now I highlight a range of nine candles, select zoom and it goes to the H1 chart, showing me those 9 days in about approximately 200 candles. TI would have to calculate what timeframe the selected period best fits in to fill the whole…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add

Add "Volumn at price" study

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WindowsPhone platform

Please can you provide a WindowsPhone platform for TradeInterceptor. New generation of Windows mobile o/s is fast rising with new Lumia phones and WindowsPhone is now 3rd largest after Android and iOS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Zoom with dragging zones

Some trading plattform got a function,where you can drag an area on the chart and the plattform automatically zooms into the dragged area. It's easier to look at some specific movements that way

Nanotrader has this function for example

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Inside Outside bars

I want the ability to change colours on the inside & outside bars so I can easily tell them apart from high lows on the charts, I think this is a big factor missing and to easily use technical analaysis without indicators it would be needed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mexican stocks

Please provide data from mexican stock market

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Grab and go URL link of charts.

Hello!

I’d love it if I could grab and share a link URL of my chart to share with others.

Right now, there’s no way for me to share the Chart other than take a snapshot. But my discussion board won’t let me post the picture, so I’d love to be able to share a link instead.

David Alcindor
    MarketPredictiveAnalysis@gmail.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. automatic execute trade by RSI >/< 30/70/user defined and/or turning point of MACD fast/slow line and/or their cross and/or any indicators

user can define any combination of indicators' value conditions
    plus sequence of execution as OCO logic

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 10s, 15s & 30s timeframes options on charts

Have lower timeframes for scalping, esp since US30 can move 100 points in a minute

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add multiple time frame indicators

Add indicators that can adjust to different time frames. Moving averages (linear, exponential, weighted, etc, to close, high and lows) Bollinger bands, RSI and Stocastics. These have become very popular and help me a ton I'm my trading. This would be a major addition to TradeInterceptor!!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Implement an analysis of spread (Bid-Ask) with alert

For example, I woould be interested in situations (or bars) when sptead has increased to more then x pips, or more than, say x times the average spread of this candle. Ideally it would be known at which price the spread widening occurred.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base