General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More CFDs and other instruments

FXCM support is great - we get a few indexes, some metals, BUND, some energies.

It would be great to have access to a lot more - even if only chart only data at first.

I find the more you have available to trade the more opportunities arise.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A Single button to create multiple tool clicks of one tool.. "Repeating Tool Button"

For instance if we click Horizontal button and click multiple times to lay out horizontal lines rather than having to go through all the motions of re-entering "tools-recent tools" to find the icon repeatedly. I imagine clicking a horizontal line button once for each line and when finished laying out lines clicking the "Repeat Tool button off" & again gain access to the original cursor.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Harmonic pattern scanner/Indicator

Harmonic Pattern indicator and scanner as well as high/low markers for the day and week time frame.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Weekly and daily high/Low boxes with alarm ability once high or low is reached

A weekly and daily high and low indicator that boxes the entire price action and can give a alarm once the high or low is reached.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)

The VWAP indicator should be added to TradeInterceptor.
    VWAP is probably the most commonly used indicator by algorithm and is extremely useful for intraday trading.
    Usually most volume activity occurs when price hits hits the VWAP, in particular for S&P500and otehr indices futures.

According to the following article:
    http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chartschool:technicalindicators:vwap_intraday

"There are five steps involved in the VWAP calculation.
    First, compute the typical price for the intraday period. This is the average of the high, low and close {(H+L+C)/3)}.
    Second, multiply the typical price by the period's volume.
    Third, create a running total of these values. This is also…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add A Position Reverse Button

It would be nice to have a Reverse button for your open positions. Ninja Trader has a button like this. Regardless of your position size or stop loss / take profit one push of this button inverts your trade exactly, changing from a buy to a sell or visa versa, while maintaining your position size and SL/TP parameters.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Point and Figure grid

Point and Figure Grid, so that we can draw the 45 degree "bullish support" and "bearish resistance" lines on your superb 3 box reversal charts.
    A buy signal above bullish support says BUY.
    A sell signal below bearish resistance says SELL.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Opening and closing position on alarm trigger.

It would be perfect if the system could open a predefined position when an alert is triggered. Thanks in advance.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to show/hide instruments in Trend risk Scanner

There should be an option to show/hide each instrument in TrendRisk Scanner setting, similar to how one can choose which instruments to view in 'Quotes'. Currently everything shows up in TrendRisk Scanner

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add smaller time frames for charts (in seconds)

It would be great if you were able to set charts to smaller time frames than 1 minute, such as 30 second, 15 second, tick, etc., and with countdown timers for the bars.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Chart Duplication

Id really like the possibility of cloning charts with the same plotted tools (i.e resistance and support/trend lines etc). If I want different time frames with different indicators on them - I have to open three charts of that symbol and plot the trend lines - support/resistance etc on all three .

It would be so much easier to clone charts with the tools still there

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Nasdaq100

Hi, would it be possible to add Nasdaq 100 as a CFD? I think you used to have Nasdaq100 before, it would be great to have it back again. Thx.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to minimize bottom screen in trader's gym (i.e account history and trading balance)

I love trader's gym - but I find that the trading history/trading account balance at the bottom of the screen to hinder my view of the chart as I cannot make the charts full screen.

It's not necessary to see the balance & equity fixed to the screen, it should be an option to expand and collapse so that when trading you can view the chart with maximal screen space

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Harmonic pattern with proper ration

I know there are Tools to DRAW Harmonic patterns. What these do not do is confirm correct pattern with appropriate ratios of different legs of the pattern. With the current tools for example I could draw any XABCD or other pattern without meeting the specific leg lengths/ratios criteria. Each leg has to have specific ratio to be classed as a specific harmonic pattern.

What I had requested was if I for example arbitrarily label a pattern XABCD on the chart and assume it as say a GARTLEY pattern formation for example, the tool should display error as dimensions of specific…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Missing Instruments

We are glad to see USD/HUF and EUR/HUF symbols and German Bund if its possible. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base