1. Bring back mini lots

Mini lots for Indices like you used to allows better money management

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow hedging off option

So I can do a reverse position by doing an opposing order.

eg. I have 1 lot buy, I then market takes a sudden turn and I place a 2 lot sell which essentially reverse the position.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 10s, 15s & 30s timeframes options on charts

Have lower timeframes for scalping, esp since US30 can move 100 points in a minute

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. * Option to duplicate or make a copy of an Alarm

It would make thing easier if there is an option to copy an alarm and re-edit them, sometime i just want to apply the same alarm to another instrument, instead I have to start a new alarm from the beginning

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mexican stocks

Please provide data from mexican stock market

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inquiry

Does the Trade Interceptor work with ForexTime broker?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keltner Channel - more options

needs multiplier value and option to use EMA

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Language

Hi dear

I suggest a Portuguese language please

Thanks

Best regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trailing Stop

Please add a trailing stop function additional to the standard TP/SL function. This absence is currently the only reason why I am not entirely convinced of TradeInterceptor.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More international indices

Please provide more international indices. 9 indices are not enough.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sync desktop with mobile app

It would be very beneficial if the chart drawings/markups, indicators, and quotes list you use on the desktop version would sync with your mobile app. I spend alot of time setting up a trade plan on the desktop due to having a bigger screen, and it would be great if it automatically synced onto my mobile app.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change to or add FW_Fisher Transformer

The FW_Fisher Transformer as seen in TD Ameritrade TOS is a more accurate depiction of trend reversal. It has multiple lines which show short term and long term movement with arrows indication a change of direction.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add multiple time frame indicators

Add indicators that can adjust to different time frames. Moving averages (linear, exponential, weighted, etc, to close, high and lows) Bollinger bands, RSI and Stocastics. These have become very popular and help me a ton I'm my trading. This would be a major addition to TradeInterceptor!!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More CFDs and other instruments

FXCM support is great - we get a few indexes, some metals, BUND, some energies.

It would be great to have access to a lot more - even if only chart only data at first.

I find the more you have available to trade the more opportunities arise.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A Single button to create multiple tool clicks of one tool.. "Repeating Tool Button"

For instance if we click Horizontal button and click multiple times to lay out horizontal lines rather than having to go through all the motions of re-entering "tools-recent tools" to find the icon repeatedly. I imagine clicking a horizontal line button once for each line and when finished laying out lines clicking the "Repeat Tool button off" & again gain access to the original cursor.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base