General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historic daily pivot point levels

historic daily pivot point indicator for mobile.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Standard candles in color of Heikin ashi

It will be interesting if you made view of candles in colour of HA.
    You can se normal price candles (not calculated) in colour of HA. HA color helps me a lot to staying longer time in trade but for me it is anoing view of HA canddles that not show real price.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple chart pages

Currently you can only have one page for charts with multiple sections, it would be nice to have at least few pages where you configure different instruments at different timeframes and switch between pages. Example: one page is for general market overview (2 indexes, 2 fx, longer term) second page (2 fx only, short term). It was done well in Xogee metatrader for iPad.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Line Type : Add other line types such as Dot, Dash, Dash Dot Dash

The point display in iPAD are far apart for a steep Mov Avg or BB or other indi. They are supposed to be close to each other as what it is in the trade Interceptor PC Desktop version. Apperently in that version there is Line Type which display correctly. You already have that feature there, it is just a matter of copy and paste that part of routine to the one for iPAD to make it available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make the horizontal and vertical line description parameter show on the charts on the mobile app

Please make the description parameter of the horizontal and vertical lines show on the charts on the mobile app. When several lines are on the chart it is very difficult to identify which is which when you want to modify from the Tools menu.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be good if the app would calculate the maximum exposure and profit potential based on S/L and T/P for each trade and then add them

It would be good if the app would calculate the maximum exposure and profit potential based on S/L and T/P for each trade and then add them all together and summarise for each account.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quick access to time frame

Look at MT5 for reference. There is a row of different time from 1min onwards on top. This is very useful and quick access to check different timing by tapping on it. Really hope TI have this feature.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swipe or one click to next chart on favourite list , this is urgent as otherwise a great deal of time is spent trying to view charts

Swipe screen or one click To next chart on favourite ls list , makes it easier to go through a list of instruments ,

Eg) at present viewing 4 instruments is easy , as a all four charts come on one screen , double tap and the individual chart takes up the whole screen on the mobile . Which is great .

But !! Supposing you are trying to view 20 instruments on the favourites list , with my suggestion a simple swipe the screen as 'Netdania' have done allows to move to the next Chart ,

This pls really…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. pivot point

Allow multiple timescale for day trading pivot point indicator: 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h for 5mn charts and probably: 15mn , 30mn and 45mn for 1mn or 2mn charts

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. TI Mobile : Please add the Quantitative Qualitative Estimation indicator!

My trading system includes an indicator called Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (QQE). It is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSI indicators. As a result we get 2 lines in a separate indicator window — fast and slow. There is also an important indicator level (50), which is used in signals.
    It should be relatively straightforward to implement on TI Mobile.
    Please add! Thanks

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Seperate Ruler from cross hair cursor, allow cross hair to be standard cursor tool

The cross hair tool should be an option as the standard cursor and not just associated with the ruler tool. IE if i have cross hair enabled, i cannot pan my chart. When i click it gives me the mearuring capabilities. I would love it to be available for a standard cursor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. iPad, a more useful and steady time grid like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, ...

The time grid is not very useful on the iPad. I prefer a steady time grid showing a round the clock hour and quarters, like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, etc. instead of the dynamic one that changes every time a candle is created.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Attach a notepad so you can make notes on your trades etc - ipad

It's a real hassle to log in and out of trade interceptor everytime you want to look at another app. The main problem is if I want to keep notes on some of the trades I am watching. It either means looking at a chart, closing trade interceptor, making a note in a separate app, and then going through the log in process again. It can be very boring doing this over and over again, each time you want to look at a new chart, or check your notes. The other option is to carry around sperate notepad with my…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Woodie CCI

Two cci lines in one window to give overall trend (which is usually shaded/filled) and an entry signal. The 'Woodie double cci' is the type of thing.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. automatic execute trade by RSI >/< 30/70/user defined and/or turning point of MACD fast/slow line and/or their cross and/or any indicators

user can define any combination of indicators' value conditions
    plus sequence of execution as OCO logic

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change label "order history" into "trade history" inside accounts tab

My comment about Android platform is to change label "order history" into "trade history", cause you can see them only after trade closing.
    If i can see orders no matters if they are active, discarded or gone into trades , then it is logical to be "order" history.

Thanks,

Neb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 229 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  40 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend

I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend and vice versa. I want to hear a sound when there is a color change. I want the change to be indicated by sound too, and not just visually. Please help.

Warm regards,

Valentin Peytchinov

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Moving Average (MA) on selected Timeframes!!!!

This is for all platforms (Desktop, android, IOS etc)

Could you make it possible for us to select which timeframe we would like the MAs to display on? For example, I would like the 14 EMA to be display on the daily but not on the 4hr timeframe. Thanks

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Editable timeframes table

On the Ipad I need a shorter list of timeframes, finding unuseful especially the 1,2 and 3m fast timesframes; I would find very useful to remove the ones not needed simply by sliding the cell of the timeframe to hide it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base