General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto fibonaccis

Please, add an option of auto fibonaccis. Meaning, when I set the first low to a first high then the fibs are plotted automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. suggest template trendlines fibonacci:

a. fibonacci with diferrent levells for different setups, temp1 wiht 50% & 61.8 and temp2 with 23.6% & 38.2% and with ability to change color template. Fibonacci expansion as well. trendlines as well same thing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to minimize bottom screen in trader's gym (i.e account history and trading balance)

I love trader's gym - but I find that the trading history/trading account balance at the bottom of the screen to hinder my view of the chart as I cannot make the charts full screen.

It's not necessary to see the balance & equity fixed to the screen, it should be an option to expand and collapse so that when trading you can view the chart with maximal screen space

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Connect different charts by TIMEFRAME (ex. change TF , all other charts follow automatically ..)

For example. You have an overview on two screens , with in total 16 different forex charts, all with 15min candlesticks. You are able to connect them by TIMEFRAME. So if you change ONE chart to 60 minute candlesticks all other 15 charts follow automaticaly.

Regards,
    Tom Resmann

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fibonacci "Golden Ratio" Spiral ... will be nice to ...

Golden Ratio "Spiral" from Fibonacci will be nice (useful) to drawing on chart...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Vector line alert - like Oanda

Hello,
    I wanted to request a feature "Oanda" fxTrade app just added. The vector line alert that sounds alarm when a Trend line or Horizontal line is crossed. This is Huge but their chart drawing tools are very undesirable. Please check out how simple they made it and consider one for your platform. You guys are the Best thus far!

Thank You!
    Daniel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could you please add the USD/SGD pair?

Could you please add the USD/SGD pair? It has a lower spread and is more commonly traded than the USD/NOK, USD/SEK, and USD/TRY pairs that are offered in this app. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Harmonic pattern with proper ration

I know there are Tools to DRAW Harmonic patterns. What these do not do is confirm correct pattern with appropriate ratios of different legs of the pattern. With the current tools for example I could draw any XABCD or other pattern without meeting the specific leg lengths/ratios criteria. Each leg has to have specific ratio to be classed as a specific harmonic pattern.

What I had requested was if I for example arbitrarily label a pattern XABCD on the chart and assume it as say a GARTLEY pattern formation for example, the tool should display error as dimensions of specific…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Three Line Break Charts is the only missing one here. Renko, Kagi and Point and Figure we have them already as timeles charts but the most

Three Line Break Charts is the only missing one here. Renko, Kagi and Point and Figure we have them already as timeless charts but the most good one from all of them are Three Line Break Charts. I hope u add them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Missing Instruments

We are glad to see USD/HUF and EUR/HUF symbols and German Bund if its possible. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. in left corner all my indicator appear with gray background when activate cross hair - Make to dissapear ... disturbing ...

"i" button make to disapear all my indicator, but when activate crosshair, în left corner all my indicator appear with gray background... Make to dissapear whet "i" button is activate ... is disturbing ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stochastic RSI overlay

Add the ability to overlay stochastic RSI from daily timeframe on a 2-hour timeframe. This way I do not have to go to a daily timeframe just to see where the stochastic RSI is at. Instead I can monitor it on 2-hour timeframe

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save Chart Windows including Tools not just indicators

So I know you can save a template with indicators and apply it but not with the tools. I once had a chart window open with several tools on it for multiple symbols (trend lines/fib/support and resistance) and then I accidentally closed the window.

It was a nightmare because I couldn't save the window with all the tools I had done - I literally had to plot them all again . Please allow a save feature which includes tools plotted

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Average price bar (Averagin Heikin Ashi Candle)

I have seen many request of smooth heikin Ashi Candle but I am not sure that it will be calculated as per below. So I am creating new request.

It is called average price bar which is modified version of heikin ashi. Indicator has been developed by Compassfx and available for free.It calculated candle High Low Open Close as per below.

– haClose = (Open + High + Low + Close) / 4
    – haOpen = (haOpen(previous bar) + haClose(previous bar))/2

– haHigh = Maximum(High, haOpen)
    – haLow = Minimum(Low,haOpen)

• Ha is heikin ashi

If this can be developed in…

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. could you modify the DeMark Trend Line indicator to either use fractals of period=3? Even better, could you add the variable period to the

The supply line is calculated by taking the most recent up fractal and drawing a line to the first up fractal pivot on the right which is higher. Similarly, the demand line is calculated by taking the most recent down fractal and drawing a line to the first down fractal pivot on the right which is lower. The fractals in this case are in fact "DeMark Pivots of level 2" (that is, higher than the high of the two preceding and succeeding bars in the case of the up fractals and lower than the low of the two preceding and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a faster way to fast forward when trading the 1m charts

Right now in Trader's Gym it takes a while to fast forward through the charts on the 1m because you can only jump by 1m candles. It would be nice if you could change it to jump by 5m or 15m candles. Or maybe just jump to a specific time. Or even just make the speed slider go up more so it can go super fast. Right now, I'm trying to backtest a strategy that only trades the New York session on the 1m charts and I have to trade and then wait wait wait for the next New York…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base