General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3D Graphics

3D Model of graphics, in data with amount of total sells/buys, then u can have a mountain 3D info so fast about how the market grow or death. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shortcuts for MacOS

Please add shortcuts for the MacOS version. Preferably user programmable, but even a default set for the obvious tools would do for now. Almost feels like this was left out in error as it is a must in software like this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom indicators and expert advisor

Create our own algorithmic trading system

275 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  31 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i use it on a 34 inch ultrawide monitor and the rates font appear quite small from a little distance . any wat to increase the font of rates

increase the font of rates , make it customizable so that it could be viewed from a distance on a large monitor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TrendRisk Scanner

Can you develop TI to enable the TrendRisk Scanner to update automatically. At the moment you have to continuously refresh the feed in order to get the latest data

Kind regards

Kevin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Night mode

I like the feature that the user is able to load custom templates for charts. When I work on my computer i prefer to keep everything as dark as possible (due to my special needs), even at daytime. The default user interface has this light grey frame surrounding the chart, instead of inverting colours a night mode feature would make this app perfect for me!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add three line break charts

As Trade Interceptor already offers other chart types such as heikin ashi and kagi, hope three line break charts can also be included. Thanks!!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Draw objects and indicators automatically on different/lower time frame

It is very useful for multi time frame analysis, for example in a master + 3 others locked windows configuration, if you draw a support line on Daily charts, the system will automatically draw it on the other 3 windows with lower/different TF. Thanks

117 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. gann grid drawing tool please

same as an offer on mt4 but not clunky or rubbish like their desktop and mobike versions

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Be able to close part of a position in Trader's Gym instead of the whole thing

You can either close a position all the the way or leave the full thing open. It would be nice to be able to close just half or part of a position

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Indicators with "option view" in different time frame

Fore example ... if I want to show SMA or EMA in 1H and 4H but not in daily or 5Min ... to be able to check an option like that ... I'm sure you understand what I try to explain ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cloud support of indicators and tools- indicators and tools across all platforms

i use TI on desktop, android, and ios. But always end up checking where i placed the supp/res lines on my last use. is it possible to have them linked to the account instead of the platform. that way all my devices charts are identical.

245 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  21 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Right click to change timeframe

Right click and place a menu to change timeframe (like Load Template) open a TF scale ... will be nice :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple charts in the right pane with the instrument list in the left pane on the same screen

Multiple charts in same window with customised indicators. All charts change for the selected instrument. Very useful for market scanning to spot trades and if we are doing analysis on a multiple timeframe. The left smaler pane can show different instruments whereas the right bigger pane shows multiple charts (upto 4). A given chart can then be maximised if needed. e.g. I can have a daily, 4 hrly, 1 hrly and 30 min chart in the right panel and I select instrument/market from the left panel list. The 4 charts in the right panel all change at the same time…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. trend risk data (forecast) same like in Java version with explanation

In Java version, traders can view trend risk and Forecast (Long term forecast and short term forecast) ... will be nice to be in MacOS to ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. view button with shorcut

View Button (top right corner) will be nice to have shorcuts for people who want to hide toolbar for more space in full screen... but in the same time to have acces to view position or have acces to simbol, news, etc ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. forex news folder for each currency

currency news based can be filtered with each currency is already great. this could be more great if we can build folder (storage) for selected currency and keep it updated. so we can see news anytime we like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. could we have a global cross hair for two charts in different time for one currency

could we have a global cross hair for two charts in different time for one currency

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Click "option" or "command" and use mouse whell (scroll button) to move chart left or right

now when use mouse whell chart resize ... will be nice if when press a keyboard button (option or command ) or ... too can move chart left or right using the same mose whell ...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base