General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black PC version (For the WHOLE program! not only the charts)

The program on the mobile versions for Android an iOS has a defoult BLACK backgraund for BOTH the Chart and the Software backgraund. I was supriced to find out that on the PC version (Windows), you could change ONLY the Chart's backgraund but the Software backgraund (menu's etc) was ALWAYS WHITE!? Its get REALLY annoyng if you use that at night, and your eyes can get very irritated because of it! I suggest to the developers to make avavable the option that they've alredy made in the mobile versions, or in other words....The posibility to make ALL backgraund colors (everywhere…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DXY DOLLAR INDEX

Pleas add DXY DOLARINDEX it is important THANK

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SONIC R SYSTEM (FOREX FACTORY) TEMPLATE RDH/RDL,RWH/RWL, Pivots lines in Tradeinterceptor!

Dear viewers,
    I have been using SONIC R SYSTEM(forexfactory.com)'s template, this sonic r system is just system of EMAs and S & R lines,

Kindly see the picture, what is it look like
    https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1528577&d=1413336454

Now, you will see RDH/RDL, RWH/RWL, Pivot line and few other S&R lines,

To put more what are these lines, is here
    High/Low Lines for the Day and Week-

You can display two horizontal lines, one for the computed range high target, and one for the computed range low target. The range is based on the averaging period you select (defaults: day=15, week=13).

The special range…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow trading gym to work in a offline mode

Where I have been travelling a lot, air and subway, I've noted that you can use the trading gym unless it has a internet connection. Shame when I have many hours to spare!

Could this not work in a offline mode or perhaps work as a standalone app which will then allow you to download data to your device first?

It could be the first decent mobile equivalent of Forex Tester

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. click and drag chart up and down (not just left and right) without having to make bars smaller

Currently if you want to view the chart at a point higher or lower than the bars currently in view, you have to click and drag in the price column which also makes the bars smaller. I'd like to be able to move the chart in any direction, up and down, by simply grabbing the chart (left click) and moving the mouse up and down so we can see way above and below the current candles. (we can currently grab and move the chart left and right, but not up and down)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More CFDs and other instruments

FXCM support is great - we get a few indexes, some metals, BUND, some energies.

It would be great to have access to a lot more - even if only chart only data at first.

I find the more you have available to trade the more opportunities arise.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding trailing stop to your market orders?

Add trailing stop to live, demo, and the Gym Interceptor back testing trading platforms? Much appreciated!

Thanks, Market Matrix

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A Single button to create multiple tool clicks of one tool.. "Repeating Tool Button"

For instance if we click Horizontal button and click multiple times to lay out horizontal lines rather than having to go through all the motions of re-entering "tools-recent tools" to find the icon repeatedly. I imagine clicking a horizontal line button once for each line and when finished laying out lines clicking the "Repeat Tool button off" & again gain access to the original cursor.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add period separator

Add period separator like the one on MT4.
    When view on H1 the separator is consist of 24candle. (Separate between daily candle)...When view on H4, the separation is total weekly candle...on D1, the separation is total monthly candle

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Harmonic pattern scanner/Indicator

Harmonic Pattern indicator and scanner as well as high/low markers for the day and week time frame.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Weekly and daily high/Low boxes with alarm ability once high or low is reached

A weekly and daily high and low indicator that boxes the entire price action and can give a alarm once the high or low is reached.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)

The VWAP indicator should be added to TradeInterceptor.
    VWAP is probably the most commonly used indicator by algorithm and is extremely useful for intraday trading.
    Usually most volume activity occurs when price hits hits the VWAP, in particular for S&P500and otehr indices futures.

According to the following article:
    http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chartschool:technicalindicators:vwap_intraday

"There are five steps involved in the VWAP calculation.
    First, compute the typical price for the intraday period. This is the average of the high, low and close {(H+L+C)/3)}.
    Second, multiply the typical price by the period's volume.
    Third, create a running total of these values. This is also…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable All Alarms

please add a enable all alarms button so we may not have to enable every alarm

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base