General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app

my questions: Do you have Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app? Please tell me how to use. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time to Close Bar - Show as a progress Bar

Making the Timeto Bar Close a progress Bar will make it much more visual

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One Click Trading/ Quick Entry Sliders Please!

When entering a market with One Click Trading, It would be good to have the ability to move the stop and limit down and up from the entry point rather than having to right click and then modify chart which always seems to set at 30pips stop and limit. Many other platforms have the ability to drag the stop and limits when entering a quick trade off the entry price. This clunky TI system is a pain when you are in a fast moving market. TI is a great platform and having this ability would make it even better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please make the 'trade interceptor' screen theme as 'dark' too

please make the 'trade interceptor' screen theme as 'dark' too

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tool error ?

selecting "pencil" result in arrow ..please check error, ty

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 可否有对平台各项指标的中文详细讲解

平台上有很多和其他地方不一样的指标,希望对这些指标能有中文的讲解

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 可否有对平台各项指标的中文详细讲解

平台上有很多和其他地方不一样的指标,希望对这些指标能有中文的讲解

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. TI Desktop why does my system not refresh on daily candles; settings maximum bars increase number however works on all other time frames

TI Desktop, why does my system not refresh on daily candles; settings maximum bars increase number, however works on all other time frames? Driving me nuts any help greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TP LINE AND ORDER LINE Position

the alignment of the drag-and-drop parts on the buttons and the close button should be changed. It's useless when you're on top of it.

the closing locations of two drag-and-drop lines must be different.
    sample : Order Line position for left margin 0 px, TP Line left margin 300,

Android Version : Close button and All Position Close very near, wrong click very big problem, the order of the buttons must be changed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show Pips in trade history

For some reason, the trade history box does not show PIPs for each trade. Of course, those can be calculated from the entry/exit prices, but it should be an easy add.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestion for PC: 1) As my technical analysis relies heavily on charts, c

Suggestion for PC: 1) As my technical analysis relies heavily on charts, I suggest the vertical Scale can be larger than the normal size. In the current version, the vertical scale can only be smaller. 2) I set many alarms for many pairs. Can the alarms be displayed on the chart?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To be able write your own indicators and use them in TI. Rather than have this archaic voting system.

To be able to write and upload your own indies as many other platforms do. Quite often indicators are written and used for specific purposes and shared with one or two people. Having to raise an idea and hope it gets enough votes and then is reviewed successfully is pointless.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TI Desktop - I can't seem to change the colors of the candles. Any idea why?

I can't seem to change colors for my candlesticks.

Any specific reason why?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base