General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to show/hide instruments in Trend risk Scanner

There should be an option to show/hide each instrument in TrendRisk Scanner setting, similar to how one can choose which instruments to view in 'Quotes'. Currently everything shows up in TrendRisk Scanner

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Harmonic pattern with proper ration

I know there are Tools to DRAW Harmonic patterns. What these do not do is confirm correct pattern with appropriate ratios of different legs of the pattern. With the current tools for example I could draw any XABCD or other pattern without meeting the specific leg lengths/ratios criteria. Each leg has to have specific ratio to be classed as a specific harmonic pattern.

What I had requested was if I for example arbitrarily label a pattern XABCD on the chart and assume it as say a GARTLEY pattern formation for example, the tool should display error as dimensions of specific…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Missing Instruments

We are glad to see USD/HUF and EUR/HUF symbols and German Bund if its possible. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to minimize bottom screen in trader's gym (i.e account history and trading balance)

I love trader's gym - but I find that the trading history/trading account balance at the bottom of the screen to hinder my view of the chart as I cannot make the charts full screen.

It's not necessary to see the balance & equity fixed to the screen, it should be an option to expand and collapse so that when trading you can view the chart with maximal screen space

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chart Duplication

Id really like the possibility of cloning charts with the same plotted tools (i.e resistance and support/trend lines etc). If I want different time frames with different indicators on them - I have to open three charts of that symbol and plot the trend lines - support/resistance etc on all three .

It would be so much easier to clone charts with the tools still there

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add smaller time frames for charts (in seconds)

It would be great if you were able to set charts to smaller time frames than 1 minute, such as 30 second, 15 second, tick, etc., and with countdown timers for the bars.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nasdaq100

Hi, would it be possible to add Nasdaq 100 as a CFD? I think you used to have Nasdaq100 before, it would be great to have it back again. Thx.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. could you modify the DeMark Trend Line indicator to either use fractals of period=3? Even better, could you add the variable period to the

The supply line is calculated by taking the most recent up fractal and drawing a line to the first up fractal pivot on the right which is higher. Similarly, the demand line is calculated by taking the most recent down fractal and drawing a line to the first down fractal pivot on the right which is lower. The fractals in this case are in fact "DeMark Pivots of level 2" (that is, higher than the high of the two preceding and succeeding bars in the case of the up fractals and lower than the low of the two preceding and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. gann grid drawing tool please

same as an offer on mt4 but not clunky or rubbish like their desktop and mobike versions

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. forex news folder for each currency

currency news based can be filtered with each currency is already great. this could be more great if we can build folder (storage) for selected currency and keep it updated. so we can see news anytime we like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Inside Outside bars

I want the ability to change colours on the inside & outside bars so I can easily tell them apart from high lows on the charts, I think this is a big factor missing and to easily use technical analaysis without indicators it would be needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gann Swing charts

Implementation of Gann Swing charts with the option to include outside bar or use next bar to change the formation.

Similar to Optuma if possible:
    http://www.educatedanalyst.com/gann-swings/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. drawable gann square similar to the one ise of tradingview

tradingview is terrible for mobile users while the trade interceptor app is fantastic. adding a few more drawable tools such as the gann square would be the icing on the cake.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Arnaud Legoux Moving Average

I think that this new indicator 'Arnaud Legoux Moving Average' is excellent in making trading decisions and it's better than a common Moving Average. It would also be nice if one could adjust the settings of that indicator.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add

Add "Volumn at price" study

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base