General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Draw objects and indicators automatically on different/lower time frame

It is very useful for multi time frame analysis, for example in a master + 3 others locked windows configuration, if you draw a support line on Daily charts, the system will automatically draw it on the other 3 windows with lower/different TF. Thanks

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Swipe or one click to next chart on favourite list , this is urgent as otherwise a great deal of time is spent trying to view charts

Swipe screen or one click To next chart on favourite ls list , makes it easier to go through a list of instruments ,

Eg) at present viewing 4 instruments is easy , as a all four charts come on one screen , double tap and the individual chart takes up the whole screen on the mobile . Which is great .

But !! Supposing you are trying to view 20 instruments on the favourites list , with my suggestion a simple swipe the screen as 'Netdania' have done allows to move to the next Chart ,

This pls really…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pivot point

Allow multiple timescale for day trading pivot point indicator: 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h for 5mn charts and probably: 15mn , 30mn and 45mn for 1mn or 2mn charts

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change label "order history" into "trade history" inside accounts tab

My comment about Android platform is to change label "order history" into "trade history", cause you can see them only after trade closing.
    If i can see orders no matters if they are active, discarded or gone into trades , then it is logical to be "order" history.

Thanks,

Neb

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multi time frame indicators

Have multi time frame indicators such as Stochastic, MACD , Moving Avg that can be overlayed on the same indicator windows. Just like what MT4 can do.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. automatic execute trade by RSI >/< 30/70/user defined and/or turning point of MACD fast/slow line and/or their cross and/or any indicators

user can define any combination of indicators' value conditions
    plus sequence of execution as OCO logic

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom indicators and expert advisor

Create our own algorithmic trading system

275 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  31 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attach a notepad so you can make notes on your trades etc - ipad

It's a real hassle to log in and out of trade interceptor everytime you want to look at another app. The main problem is if I want to keep notes on some of the trades I am watching. It either means looking at a chart, closing trade interceptor, making a note in a separate app, and then going through the log in process again. It can be very boring doing this over and over again, each time you want to look at a new chart, or check your notes. The other option is to carry around sperate notepad with my…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. iPad, a more useful and steady time grid like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, ...

The time grid is not very useful on the iPad. I prefer a steady time grid showing a round the clock hour and quarters, like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, etc. instead of the dynamic one that changes every time a candle is created.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Woodie CCI

Two cci lines in one window to give overall trend (which is usually shaded/filled) and an entry signal. The 'Woodie double cci' is the type of thing.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cloud support of indicators and tools- indicators and tools across all platforms

i use TI on desktop, android, and ios. But always end up checking where i placed the supp/res lines on my last use. is it possible to have them linked to the account instead of the platform. that way all my devices charts are identical.

245 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  21 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend

I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend and vice versa. I want to hear a sound when there is a color change. I want the change to be indicated by sound too, and not just visually. Please help.

Warm regards,

Valentin Peytchinov

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. about macd ( ) parenthessis

suppose we have 2 macd charts , macd ( 47,65.9) and
    macd ( 12,26,9). Both have the same ""9""=signal period.
    On left upper corner of both charts appears...macd (9 ).It would be better to distinguish.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic save of current template when opening a different one

I use the trade templates very often, I have one for each pair so I swap between templates all the time. When you change template it asks you if you want to save, if you say yes then it asks you what name etc etc. Could this be changed that it either automatically saves to the same template name or is asks save or save as and clicking save would simply save to the same file name.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Moving Average (MA) on selected Timeframes!!!!

This is for all platforms (Desktop, android, IOS etc)

Could you make it possible for us to select which timeframe we would like the MAs to display on? For example, I would like the 14 EMA to be display on the daily but not on the 4hr timeframe. Thanks

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Editable timeframes table

On the Ipad I need a shorter list of timeframes, finding unuseful especially the 1,2 and 3m fast timesframes; I would find very useful to remove the ones not needed simply by sliding the cell of the timeframe to hide it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Costumm Daily Bar with user defined opening and closing time

It would be great to be able to choose what time you would like to view the Market eg data only between 9am to 5pm instead of 24 hrs.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  40 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to create spread between two currencies

It should work on principle of substracting (i.e. GBPUSD 1,5430 - EURUSD 1,3540 = 0,1890). Little like that: http://blog.viixpublish.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/platgoldspread_20110412.png

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. on chart live p&L indicator for active trades.

i would like to see an on chart live p&L indicator for active trades. Thinkorswim has this and it's very useful

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base