General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save Chart Windows including Tools not just indicators

So I know you can save a template with indicators and apply it but not with the tools. I once had a chart window open with several tools on it for multiple symbols (trend lines/fib/support and resistance) and then I accidentally closed the window.

It was a nightmare because I couldn't save the window with all the tools I had done - I literally had to plot them all again . Please allow a save feature which includes tools plotted

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to minimize bottom screen in trader's gym (i.e account history and trading balance)

I love trader's gym - but I find that the trading history/trading account balance at the bottom of the screen to hinder my view of the chart as I cannot make the charts full screen.

It's not necessary to see the balance & equity fixed to the screen, it should be an option to expand and collapse so that when trading you can view the chart with maximal screen space

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chart Duplication

Id really like the possibility of cloning charts with the same plotted tools (i.e resistance and support/trend lines etc). If I want different time frames with different indicators on them - I have to open three charts of that symbol and plot the trend lines - support/resistance etc on all three .

It would be so much easier to clone charts with the tools still there

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add smaller time frames for charts (in seconds)

It would be great if you were able to set charts to smaller time frames than 1 minute, such as 30 second, 15 second, tick, etc., and with countdown timers for the bars.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SONIC R SYSTEM (FOREX FACTORY) TEMPLATE RDH/RDL,RWH/RWL, Pivots lines in Tradeinterceptor!

Dear viewers,
    I have been using SONIC R SYSTEM(forexfactory.com)'s template, this sonic r system is just system of EMAs and S & R lines,

Kindly see the picture, what is it look like
    https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1528577&d=1413336454

Now, you will see RDH/RDL, RWH/RWL, Pivot line and few other S&R lines,

To put more what are these lines, is here
    High/Low Lines for the Day and Week-

You can display two horizontal lines, one for the computed range high target, and one for the computed range low target. The range is based on the averaging period you select (defaults: day=15, week=13).

The special range…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nasdaq100

Hi, would it be possible to add Nasdaq 100 as a CFD? I think you used to have Nasdaq100 before, it would be great to have it back again. Thx.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3D Graphics

3D Model of graphics, in data with amount of total sells/buys, then u can have a mountain 3D info so fast about how the market grow or death. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Black PC version (For the WHOLE program! not only the charts)

The program on the mobile versions for Android an iOS has a defoult BLACK backgraund for BOTH the Chart and the Software backgraund. I was supriced to find out that on the PC version (Windows), you could change ONLY the Chart's backgraund but the Software backgraund (menu's etc) was ALWAYS WHITE!? Its get REALLY annoyng if you use that at night, and your eyes can get very irritated because of it! I suggest to the developers to make avavable the option that they've alredy made in the mobile versions, or in other words....The posibility to make ALL backgraund colors (everywhere…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i use it on a 34 inch ultrawide monitor and the rates font appear quite small from a little distance . any wat to increase the font of rates

increase the font of rates , make it customizable so that it could be viewed from a distance on a large monitor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. could you modify the DeMark Trend Line indicator to either use fractals of period=3? Even better, could you add the variable period to the

The supply line is calculated by taking the most recent up fractal and drawing a line to the first up fractal pivot on the right which is higher. Similarly, the demand line is calculated by taking the most recent down fractal and drawing a line to the first down fractal pivot on the right which is lower. The fractals in this case are in fact "DeMark Pivots of level 2" (that is, higher than the high of the two preceding and succeeding bars in the case of the up fractals and lower than the low of the two preceding and…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a faster way to fast forward when trading the 1m charts

Right now in Trader's Gym it takes a while to fast forward through the charts on the 1m because you can only jump by 1m candles. It would be nice if you could change it to jump by 5m or 15m candles. Or maybe just jump to a specific time. Or even just make the speed slider go up more so it can go super fast. Right now, I'm trying to backtest a strategy that only trades the New York session on the 1m charts and I have to trade and then wait wait wait for the next New York…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shortcuts for MacOS

Please add shortcuts for the MacOS version. Preferably user programmable, but even a default set for the obvious tools would do for now. Almost feels like this was left out in error as it is a must in software like this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Indicators with "option view" in different time frame

Fore example ... if I want to show SMA or EMA in 1H and 4H but not in daily or 5Min ... to be able to check an option like that ... I'm sure you understand what I try to explain ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. TrendRisk Scanner

Can you develop TI to enable the TrendRisk Scanner to update automatically. At the moment you have to continuously refresh the feed in order to get the latest data

Kind regards

Kevin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. gann grid drawing tool please

same as an offer on mt4 but not clunky or rubbish like their desktop and mobike versions

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add three line break charts

As Trade Interceptor already offers other chart types such as heikin ashi and kagi, hope three line break charts can also be included. Thanks!!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base