General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. drawable gann square similar to the one ise of tradingview

tradingview is terrible for mobile users while the trade interceptor app is fantastic. adding a few more drawable tools such as the gann square would be the icing on the cake.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TI WINDOWS i use a eight monitor system , now its not possible to link all the charts directly to the quote window or link a specific charts

a single click should give me the linage between the quotes windows and the series of charts ,
    also no indicators can be added to renko or pf or kagi charts

please do that

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove unwanted data panes

more flexible window resizing and ability to remove unused data panes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different Time zones

The app is good however it only has 3 option time zones being New York, GMT or local. Is it possible to set it up in such a way that I can have it as GMT+02:00 etc? I know a lot of traders all over the word who require a "GMT+ hour" function so they can trade properly according to their plan.

Thanks

David

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto box/rectangle for hi and low

Auto box for hi and low (cover entire candle wick) based on separator. In H1 the auto box is generate from yesterday market. In H4 the auto box is generate from last week market

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add period separator

Add period separator like the one on MT4.
    When view on H1 the separator is consist of 24candle. (Separate between daily candle)...When view on H4, the separation is total weekly candle...on D1, the separation is total monthly candle

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Arnaud Legoux Moving Average

I think that this new indicator 'Arnaud Legoux Moving Average' is excellent in making trading decisions and it's better than a common Moving Average. It would also be nice if one could adjust the settings of that indicator.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A tool to draw Support and resistance..

We will be able to draw a zone and with a line in the middle to indicate the support and resistance levels
    Would be amazing if this can be implemented.
    Thanks

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow trading gym to work in a offline mode

Where I have been travelling a lot, air and subway, I've noted that you can use the trading gym unless it has a internet connection. Shame when I have many hours to spare!

Could this not work in a offline mode or perhaps work as a standalone app which will then allow you to download data to your device first?

It could be the first decent mobile equivalent of Forex Tester

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Risk:Reward Tool

A tool which you can drag on screen for either short or long and when used will indicate amount of pips and risk:reward ratio, by this way we will know what is the R:R quickly and will be able to decide if this is a good trade to be taken or not.
    Thanks

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ability to hide all the text on the screen when using the "i" icon on the apple devices. The text in the lower windows blocks the indica

It is amazing that indicators can be be combined, but the text blocks the view? Especially if you have multiple charts on display. Please allow the "i" icon to have an option to remove all the text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. keyboard shortcuts to move chart left and right one bar at a time on regular charts and keyboard advance on trading gym

arrow keys for keyboard control of chart panning and traders gym, one bar at a time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. an audible alert when a new renko brick is formed

There are some good trade opportunities when Renko charts are changing Trend Direction. It would be ideal to have an alert when a Renko trend has gone from bullish to bearish and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add

Add "Volumn at price" study

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Moving average of a moving average

I.E. 200 bar moving average of the 100 bar moving average. This might already be implemented but under a different name. FXCM lets me do this. It asks for the "source", and the "source" of the moving average is another moving average.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When right mouse click to set alarm on a chart that it would pick the price instead of having to enter it - Desktop

When right mouse click to set alarm on a chart that it would pick the price instead of having to enter it

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make tabs lockable

Please make it possible to lock tabs, so one doesn't mistakenly detach tabs. And also make it possible to move tabs to new location on the top tab list.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base