1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customizable fractal indicator that can set number of bars each side, and option to display as levels rather then pointers.

Fractals hugely useful indicator in many strategies but its mostly only useful with good filtering. please add a better fractal indicator

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have placeholder text in the tool name field when created

Instead of having hard text "Horizontal Tool" written which needs to be deleted each time we place something, set this as ghost placeholder text instead, so it's there but is instantly overwritten.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please make Marney Volume and Range Indicators available for TI iOS

I was wondering if you could please make Marney Volume and Range indicators available for iOS iPad / iPhone

thanks and regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Setting up Correlating Profiles Scheme

7 or 8 chart scheme, to set up and save profiles by groups such as the AUD Group or EUR Group. This would allow you to see if the group is correlating, which is leading and which is lagging. If strength or weakness is coming from one group or another.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Candle bar - Candle bar space

Space between Candle bar and Candle bar wil be able to control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. forex news folder for each currency

currency news based can be filtered with each currency is already great. this could be more great if we can build folder (storage) for selected currency and keep it updated. so we can see news anytime we like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to set the tool name to automatch the price

I name my tools after the price set, would be good to have a tickbox which will just match this automatically instead of typing it in twice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could you please add the USD/SGD pair?

Could you please add the USD/SGD pair? It has a lower spread and is more commonly traded than the USD/NOK, USD/SEK, and USD/TRY pairs that are offered in this app. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. about macd ( ) parenthessis

suppose we have 2 macd charts , macd ( 47,65.9) and
    macd ( 12,26,9). Both have the same ""9""=signal period.
    On left upper corner of both charts appears...macd (9 ).It would be better to distinguish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MAC TI, for traders gym, is it possible to jump to dates? ie click command enter, then enter a quick date to jump to that

MAC TI, for traders gym, is it possible to jump to dates? ie click command enter, then enter a quick date to jump to that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Two Groups of Locked Charts (TI Android, Tablet)

This is a suggestion that I would REALLY REALLY like to see for tablets.
    It would be helpful for those who like to view and switch between multiple currency pairs to make comparisons.

(I cannot attach a picture, please view the link.)

http://i59.tinypic.com/ir86s1.png

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create an indicator based on footprint, and order flow analysis.

There is no order book based indicator, which may reflect the changing of limit and market orders within a specified timeframe.
    Since professional traders use footprint, order orders and quantum charts to find patterns, it would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically populate order fields based on template.

Have the Protective Stop, Lot Size and other fields in the order section automatically populated based on either my previous trades on that pair, or from a template I've created for that pair. For example, on the EUR/USD, I want my protective stop to be at 8 pips, I only want to risk .5% of my account (so my lot size would need to be adjusted accordingly), and my trailing stop at 10 pips. If TI could automatically populate those fields that would be wonderful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please create MACD setting same as MT4

currently there is no parameter for MACD SMA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Kagi reversal types

as of now Percentage is the only possible while it would be beneficial if users could also choose Absolute Points or ATR / ADR

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right click to change timeframe

Right click and place a menu to change timeframe (like Load Template) open a TF scale ... will be nice :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TrendRisk Scanner

Can you develop TI to enable the TrendRisk Scanner to update automatically. At the moment you have to continuously refresh the feed in order to get the latest data

Kind regards

Kevin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base