General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. indicator QQE

big request to the developers of the program. Add indicator QQE. Most traders use this indicator. And then you multiply the number of users will grow from Russia. Thanking you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Users forum for usage ideas/plugins

User forum for people to exchange alarm scripts/plugins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Input of actual value on horizontal line rather than shiftting the line up and down

It will be great if we can manually change the value of the horizontal line we draw i.e. 20 lvl on the DMI or 50 lvl on the RSI rather than hoping to get it exactly right by shifting it up and down. (this is the norm in the ipad and android devices)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mid points lines in pivot point

It would be very nice to have the midpoint lines in the pivot point chart. Mid points like P-S1,S1-S2,S2-S3,P-R1,R1-R2,R2-R3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Optionally lock tools to protect from Delete All Tools

I use tools on both a long-term and short-term basis on the same chart. I'd like the option to lock a given tool so I can use the Delete All Tools function to delete all my short-term tools in one shot while preserving my long-term tools.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Indicators with "option view" in different time frame

Fore example ... if I want to show SMA or EMA in 1H and 4H but not in daily or 5Min ... to be able to check an option like that ... I'm sure you understand what I try to explain ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. my ideas

1. The ability to open a "chat" within a chart scheme/layout by simply double-clicking
      on the currently opened chart, and returning to the default scheme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keyboard Scroll

scroll up and down between pairs using single click of a keyboard button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Seperate Ruler from cross hair cursor, allow cross hair to be standard cursor tool

The cross hair tool should be an option as the standard cursor and not just associated with the ruler tool. IE if i have cross hair enabled, i cannot pan my chart. When i click it gives me the mearuring capabilities. I would love it to be available for a standard cursor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3D Graphics

3D Model of graphics, in data with amount of total sells/buys, then u can have a mountain 3D info so fast about how the market grow or death. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save Chart Windows including Tools not just indicators

So I know you can save a template with indicators and apply it but not with the tools. I once had a chart window open with several tools on it for multiple symbols (trend lines/fib/support and resistance) and then I accidentally closed the window.

It was a nightmare because I couldn't save the window with all the tools I had done - I literally had to plot them all again . Please allow a save feature which includes tools plotted

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add "MA Opposite bank" for calculate (2*MA P - MA Q) such as (2*Ema4 - Ema10)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/0QuAKh8r/

I find that EMA 7 20 38 62 100 162 with 3 calculated line can catch most High/Low of candle even in Week chart or Month chart.
    You can see the above line.
    I call my indicator as EMAMUSICSTAVEBYCOWBEARCAR

Since apps already provide EMA, What I suggest is add calculation on 2H-L on MA, I call it as "MA Opposite bank"
    You can check out:
    EMA4 - EMA10, 2EMA7 - EMA20, 2EMA7 - EMA38

Since this apps can allow using other MA, I suppose to make more selection on back test…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add solar wind, zwinner trend indicator, cycle-identifier, snake in borders, Gaussian Rainbow indicator

After I test 2000+ free indicators on mt4, I sort out these indicators give good results on finding turning point asap, please add them.
    You can simple search it in Google.

Good indicators hope to be add on Trade Interceptor:
    1. solar wind mq4
    upgrade version from standard Fisher Transform, more accurately on pivot, another name is "Fisher Yur4ik"
    2. zwinner trend indicator mq4
    Another simple buy/sell bar nearly the same on change above but sometime 1 bar difference.
    3. cycle-identifier mq4
    Base on Zig Zag to give small pivot and huge pivot, 3 level zig zag always give arrow…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Triangle Moving Average Slope

Hi,

I was looking for the TMA indicator in trade interceptor and I've found the superior indicator, drawing on the chart.
    Is there a way to create a TMA Slope indicator, inferior, like the ones that we can see on the MT4 platform?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base