General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. match the same color between objects drawn and their list

if i draw a yellow trend line I'd like to see its description colored yellow in the objects list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TI Android - Fixed text attached to lines drawn

Add fixed text to lines drawn so the text is moved/attached to the line if moved or adjusted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. in left corner all my indicator appear with gray background when activate cross hair - Make to dissapear ... disturbing ...

"i" button make to disapear all my indicator, but when activate crosshair, în left corner all my indicator appear with gray background... Make to dissapear whet "i" button is activate ... is disturbing ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Buy/Sell automated triggers & pre trade monetary values

Hello,
    I'd be very interested in two modifications to the trade interceptor mobile platform.

Firstly, if trades could be automatically triggered to buy/sell depending on an indicators change / movement.

Secondly, if when opening a trade, while setting stop losses / profit points, unit size etc - that the monetary values are shown for each limit before confirming a buy / sell in the trade window.

Thank you very much,

Ross Mcharg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New 3 vertically stacked chart option

On mobile version the Chart should have an option to have vertically stacked 3 charts (currently only 2 vertically stacked charts or 4 charts). The screen of mobile phones is long and relatively narrow. The new option will be super useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto box/rectangle for hi and low

Auto box for hi and low (cover entire candle wick) based on separator. In H1 the auto box is generate from yesterday market. In H4 the auto box is generate from last week market

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i use it on a 34 inch ultrawide monitor and the rates font appear quite small from a little distance . any wat to increase the font of rates

increase the font of rates , make it customizable so that it could be viewed from a distance on a large monitor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quaterly that is 3 months charts

Quaterly / 3 Months charts. Would be a great addition to add to the next update.

As many currency pair's and indecies are approaching higher or lower supply and demand levels.

This levels can't be plotted on the monthly time frame

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chart time synchronization

When I open 2 or more charts I have to adjust each chart's start time to compare charts.
    It will be awesome if auto synchronization of all open charts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Psar settings

Please allow the par setting to to able to go to .002 in the Maximum category.
    This would help a lot when using this indicator for continuing trends

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. report Trendrisk

Hello,

I miss the possiblity to see all the trendrisk advises in one overview. It would be great if there is an Excel kind of sheet having the currency pairs vertical en the time frames horizontal. If this can be exported to Excel then it is possible to do more analysis on this. The big advantage of this is that there is no need to go through allt the charts to get an idea of the current market based on Trendrisk.

Kind regards,

Paco

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. remove unwanted data panes

more flexible window resizing and ability to remove unused data panes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. view button with shorcut

View Button (top right corner) will be nice to have shorcuts for people who want to hide toolbar for more space in full screen... but in the same time to have acces to view position or have acces to simbol, news, etc ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Heiken Ashi Delta Indicator

Hi, I'm looking for to add Heiken Ashi Delta (HA Delta) Indicator. It is present in several Trading Platform and it's described in Dan Valcu Book. I'm not a programmer and I would ask you how Can I implement this powerful indicator on TradeInterceptor Desktop. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. save an cuatomized Indicator seperatly in "Customized Indicators"

I want to save an Indicator seperatly with customized names, colors or more. example: fibo retracment in diffrent colors and names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Supply and demand trading. Would it be possible to have an indicator that identifies the momentum bar at break of level.

This would be easier to send you a chart. The zones known as supply and demand are were institutional orders wait. when we have a run away bar the place where it broke down is where price will return to. By identifying this area traders can place entry orders in this area. By alarming several currencies would eliminate going through them constantly looking for momentum bars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base