General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. my ideas

1. The ability to open a "chat" within a chart scheme/layout by simply double-clicking on the currently opened chart, and returning to the default scheme.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 可否有对平台各项指标的中文详细讲解

平台上有很多和其他地方不一样的指标,希望对这些指标能有中文的讲解

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tool error ?

selecting "pencil" result in arrow ..please check error, ty

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Trade Date

I noticed that you have removed the Trade Date scale that was available on the older version. It was good to have it so that to determine which date to start trading within the start and end of the chart data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app

my questions: Do you have Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app? Please tell me how to use. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. if your chart is based on New York Time, when you palce an order, the chart in the order placing window is based on GMT. no consistency.

if your chart is based on New York Time, when you palce an order, the chart in the order placing window is based on GMT. no consistency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A function in orders to drag SL and TP however when you drag SL it calculates lots according to specified risk % as in "easy order" for mt4

A function in orders to drag SL and TP however when you drag SL it calculates lots according to specified risk % as in "easy order" for mt4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Software alot of problem .I was close alot of order suddently

Software have a problem .it's was auto closed a lot of my order suddently .A lot my btg order disappear in my history and auto close with out warning? .I lot so much money in know .Very boring with it maybe I quick .My id 10009098
    Please check fix it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can i put indicator there ?

Can i put indicator there ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Offer the option to open charts in separate windows for use with multiple monitors.

This was a valuable feature of the original windows charting package and it is a huge step backwards to remove it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Super Trend line problems

There is problem with Super Trend lines. two charts with exactly the same settings for same symbol and same time frame can have different super trend lines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please add EOS AND other hot cryptos

please add EOS AND other hot cryptos,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base