• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. custom timeframe settings

The ability to input custom timeframes on Technical Drawing tools: I mean to make it possible for one to determine which timeframes where a Trendline or Horizontal line, or Fibonacci Retracement Tools should appear, when put on lower timeframes. So they dont make the larger timeframes unreadable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Software alot of problem .I was close alot of order suddently

Software have a problem .it's was auto closed a lot of my order suddently .A lot my btg order disappear in my history and auto close with out warning? .I lot so much money in know .Very boring with it maybe I quick .My id 10009098
    Please check fix it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A function in orders to drag SL and TP however when you drag SL it calculates lots according to specified risk % as in "easy order" for mt4

A function in orders to drag SL and TP however when you drag SL it calculates lots according to specified risk % as in "easy order" for mt4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. if your chart is based on New York Time, when you palce an order, the chart in the order placing window is based on GMT. no consistency.

if your chart is based on New York Time, when you palce an order, the chart in the order placing window is based on GMT. no consistency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when you look at a 4H chart using New York Time, you decide to palce an order, then you see a chart using GMT time, so annoying and lack of

when you look at a 4H chart using New York Time, you decide to palce an order, then you see a chart using GMT time, so annoying and lack of consistecy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base