General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black PC version (For the WHOLE program! not only the charts)

The program on the mobile versions for Android an iOS has a defoult BLACK backgraund for BOTH the Chart and the Software backgraund. I was supriced to find out that on the PC version (Windows), you could change ONLY the Chart's backgraund but the Software backgraund (menu's etc) was ALWAYS WHITE!? Its get REALLY annoyng if you use that at night, and your eyes can get very irritated because of it! I suggest to the developers to make avavable the option that they've alredy made in the mobile versions, or in other words....The posibility to make ALL backgraund colors (everywhere…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make tabs lockable

Please make it possible to lock tabs, so one doesn't mistakenly detach tabs. And also make it possible to move tabs to new location on the top tab list.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Moving average of a moving average

I.E. 200 bar moving average of the 100 bar moving average. This might already be implemented but under a different name. FXCM lets me do this. It asks for the "source", and the "source" of the moving average is another moving average.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When right mouse click to set alarm on a chart that it would pick the price instead of having to enter it - Desktop

When right mouse click to set alarm on a chart that it would pick the price instead of having to enter it

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Print Currency Symbol Names and Timeframes behind each charts.

The ability to view Each Symbol / Currency's Name on the background of each chart, to indicate the Currency Pair and Timeframe.

I mean the Symbol and Current Timeframe should be printed on the background of each chart for better navigation and recognition of charts timeframes and symbols.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. keyboard shortcuts to move chart left and right one bar at a time on regular charts and keyboard advance on trading gym

arrow keys for keyboard control of chart panning and traders gym, one bar at a time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why is there no price available for ZARGBP

why is there no price available for ZARGBP

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Input of actual value on horizontal line rather than shiftting the line up and down

It will be great if we can manually change the value of the horizontal line we draw i.e. 20 lvl on the DMI or 50 lvl on the RSI rather than hoping to get it exactly right by shifting it up and down. (this is the norm in the ipad and android devices)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. my ideas

1. The ability to open a "chat" within a chart scheme/layout by simply double-clicking
      on the currently opened chart, and returning to the default scheme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. custom timeframe settings

The ability to input custom timeframes on Technical Drawing tools: I mean to make it possible for one to determine which timeframes where a Trendline or Horizontal line, or Fibonacci Retracement Tools should appear, when put on lower timeframes. So they dont make the larger timeframes unreadable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TI WINDOWS i use a eight monitor system , now its not possible to link all the charts directly to the quote window or link a specific charts

a single click should give me the linage between the quotes windows and the series of charts ,
    also no indicators can be added to renko or pf or kagi charts

please do that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base