Better Renko charts with wicks, and 5pips/10Pips

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Introduce watchlists for symbols

When scanning through multiple instruments, it would be great to be able to sort them in watchlists for review later, e.g. when a setup is likely to form in the near future. Alternatively tagging them or giving them ratings (1 to 5 stars) would do the trick.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Equidistant channel....

Equidistant channel indicator is a must for live traders to trade channel breakouts.
    Equidistant channel is available for all other platforms. Pls make equidistant channel available for trade interceptor desktop, tablet and mobile as well. I am a live trader. I hope you will implement this request as soon as possible.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow to set alarm trigger for indicator change of uptrend/downtrend color

for example :

in MACD indicator setting, if the color of the "Style MACD" uptrend/downtrend change from Blue to Green, trigger a Buy/Sell Alarm

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Missing Chart Type, Mean Renko

Mean/Median Renko Bars

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Attach a notepad so you can make notes on your trades etc - ipad

It's a real hassle to log in and out of trade interceptor everytime you want to look at another app. The main problem is if I want to keep notes on some of the trades I am watching. It either means looking at a chart, closing trade interceptor, making a note in a separate app, and then going through the log in process again. It can be very boring doing this over and over again, each time you want to look at a new chart, or check your notes. The other option is to carry around sperate notepad with my…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show alarm lines on chart

Show the alarm lines on chart and allow dragging them up and down, entering the properties from chart.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. language options

Have other language options, spanish for example.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. could we have a global cross hair for two charts in different time for one currency

could we have a global cross hair for two charts in different time for one currency

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multiple trade close

Currently no fine grained control of trades. I.E. close trades of stock type, or close all to buy. Pending and active trades architected as one so close all trades, closes everything. Even trades in loss. So allow multi select. Implementation 1. by long press (enter edit mode) and drag or touch to select multiple trades (Ref. Gmail android app). Then close button. Or less elegant ways. 2. Edit mode via edit button, then bin with bin icon (ref. Quotes list & tools list).
    Safety confirmation before entering edit mode.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On traders gym, please implement a feature where we can turn off the trading history showing on the chart itself

On traders gym, please implement a feature where we can turn off the trading history showing on the chart itself as it's really messy making it hard to see the price actions and hard to perform technical analysis.

I'm aware that you can delete it in history but I still want to keep them for record purpose. So Im suggesting, please add a feature where we can turn it off so it wont display on the chart but can still see it in history.

Many Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add A Position Reverse Button

It would be nice to have a Reverse button for your open positions. Ninja Trader has a button like this. Regardless of your position size or stop loss / take profit one push of this button inverts your trade exactly, changing from a buy to a sell or visa versa, while maintaining your position size and SL/TP parameters.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to show/hide instruments in Trend risk Scanner

There should be an option to show/hide each instrument in TrendRisk Scanner setting, similar to how one can choose which instruments to view in 'Quotes'. Currently everything shows up in TrendRisk Scanner

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add smaller time frames for charts (in seconds)

It would be great if you were able to set charts to smaller time frames than 1 minute, such as 30 second, 15 second, tick, etc., and with countdown timers for the bars.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend

I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend and vice versa. I want to hear a sound when there is a color change. I want the change to be indicated by sound too, and not just visually. Please help.

Warm regards,

Valentin Peytchinov

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. negative displacement

for prediction purpose, longer time frame indicator delay its response.
    it could shift to thevearlier stage for prediction using negative displacement

Thomas

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Squeeze Indicator

Add the Squeeze Indicator:

This is description:

Green dots are when the Bollinger Bands fall outside the Keltner Channels [suggesting an end to consolidation]. Red dots are when BB are inside KC suggesting consolidation.
    The lower bars are momentum indicators, Red and Turquoise for strong, Yellow and Dark Blue for weakening trend.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to minimize bottom screen in trader's gym (i.e account history and trading balance)

I love trader's gym - but I find that the trading history/trading account balance at the bottom of the screen to hinder my view of the chart as I cannot make the charts full screen.

It's not necessary to see the balance & equity fixed to the screen, it should be an option to expand and collapse so that when trading you can view the chart with maximal screen space

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base