General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. gann grid drawing tool please

same as an offer on mt4 but not clunky or rubbish like their desktop and mobike versions

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nasdaq100

Hi, would it be possible to add Nasdaq 100 as a CFD? I think you used to have Nasdaq100 before, it would be great to have it back again. Thx.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding extra indicators/feature

Adding extra timing left for each candle you seeing for the new candle is great and also if you viewving two different chart with two different time frame, it will be so good when your 'cross line' in one chart, the other one also showing which chadle or locations of chart you are seeing. This extras are from ensign software and pro real time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chart Duplication

Id really like the possibility of cloning charts with the same plotted tools (i.e resistance and support/trend lines etc). If I want different time frames with different indicators on them - I have to open three charts of that symbol and plot the trend lines - support/resistance etc on all three .

It would be so much easier to clone charts with the tools still there

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show profit as percentage of risk

Profit as a percentage of initial risk (based on initial stop loss) in order history

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gann Swing charts

Implementation of Gann Swing charts with the option to include outside bar or use next bar to change the formation.

Similar to Optuma if possible:
    http://www.educatedanalyst.com/gann-swings/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Arnaud Legoux Moving Average

I think that this new indicator 'Arnaud Legoux Moving Average' is excellent in making trading decisions and it's better than a common Moving Average. It would also be nice if one could adjust the settings of that indicator.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Collapse Elliott Wave Markers for 2 Different Wave Degrees

Thank for great improvement to TI. Very responsive and more efficient in doing technical analysis. And kudos to the improvements you made to the Elliott Wave tools.

Is it possible to collapse 2 wave endpoints(markers) to a larger degree endpoint when they collide?

An example here might clarify my point.

Say I have already drawn a 12345 impulsive wave pattern with a 4th wave triangle corrective pattern. My 4th wave triangle pattern will have an ABCDE pattern drawn.

Currently, what happens is that wave E marker overlaps the larger degree wave 4 marker and makes it hard to read. Not…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. drawable gann square similar to the one ise of tradingview

tradingview is terrible for mobile users while the trade interceptor app is fantastic. adding a few more drawable tools such as the gann square would be the icing on the cake.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. could you modify the DeMark Trend Line indicator to either use fractals of period=3? Even better, could you add the variable period to the

The supply line is calculated by taking the most recent up fractal and drawing a line to the first up fractal pivot on the right which is higher. Similarly, the demand line is calculated by taking the most recent down fractal and drawing a line to the first down fractal pivot on the right which is lower. The fractals in this case are in fact "DeMark Pivots of level 2" (that is, higher than the high of the two preceding and succeeding bars in the case of the up fractals and lower than the low of the two preceding and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being able to create own spread such as DJI/Gold or Oil/Gold, etc...

Being able to take 2 instruments to create your own. Divide DJI/Gold, Oil/Gold, etc...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Point and Figure grid

Point and Figure Grid, so that we can draw the 45 degree "bullish support" and "bearish resistance" lines on your superb 3 box reversal charts.
    A buy signal above bullish support says BUY.
    A sell signal below bearish resistance says SELL.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow charts based on tick activity instead of time

Allow charts to be based on X ticks (e.g. 70 ticks per bar) rather than fixed time periods.

X tick charts show current market activity and trends better than time based chart and reduce noise related to slow periods

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Order flow charts

Charts where you can see the volume and orders coming into the market. Similar to cluster charts. Although forex is a spot market it can be done and is very useful in determining buying and selling pressure.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Insert a fourth row on left panel after Symbol, Bid, Ask, --> DAILYCHANGE %

Fourth row on left panel after Symbol, Bid, Ask, --> DAILYCHANGE %

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Zoom into lower timeframe

It would be great if I could select a range of bars e.g. on the daily chart and TI then shows me that time period on such a lower timeframe that it fills the whole chart window.

E.g.: My chart window is scaled so that it shows 200 candles and I look at a daily chart. Now I highlight a range of nine candles, select zoom and it goes to the H1 chart, showing me those 9 days in about approximately 200 candles. TI would have to calculate what timeframe the selected period best fits in to fill the whole…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add

Add "Volumn at price" study

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WindowsPhone platform

Please can you provide a WindowsPhone platform for TradeInterceptor. New generation of Windows mobile o/s is fast rising with new Lumia phones and WindowsPhone is now 3rd largest after Android and iOS

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Zoom with dragging zones

Some trading plattform got a function,where you can drag an area on the chart and the plattform automatically zooms into the dragged area. It's easier to look at some specific movements that way

Nanotrader has this function for example

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inside Outside bars

I want the ability to change colours on the inside & outside bars so I can easily tell them apart from high lows on the charts, I think this is a big factor missing and to easily use technical analaysis without indicators it would be needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base