• My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. automatic execute trade by RSI >/< 30/70/user defined and/or turning point of MACD fast/slow line and/or their cross and/or any indicators

user can define any combination of indicators' value conditions
    plus sequence of execution as OCO logic

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement an analysis of spread (Bid-Ask) with alert

For example, I woould be interested in situations (or bars) when sptead has increased to more then x pips, or more than, say x times the average spread of this candle. Ideally it would be known at which price the spread widening occurred.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ATR and PSAR trailing stop

ATR and Parabolic SAR based trailing stops.
    Auto trade based on Robots!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add the leverage information in trade report

How do traders make sure about the leverage ratio after registering an account? It should be shown in "trade report" file, next to account info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daily HI Lo, TPO lines, Cumulative delta

Definetly add cumulative delta bars and TPO levels...VAH VAL POC plus an easy one would be previous daily highs and lows horizontal lines. That would make TI unstoppable!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Entry and Exits Defaults

I like to set up default entry and exit orders for example with Stop loss at -100 pips and Take profit at +400 pips.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizable fractal indicator that can set number of bars each side, and option to display as levels rather then pointers.

Fractals hugely useful indicator in many strategies but its mostly only useful with good filtering. please add a better fractal indicator

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have placeholder text in the tool name field when created

Instead of having hard text "Horizontal Tool" written which needs to be deleted each time we place something, set this as ghost placeholder text instead, so it's there but is instantly overwritten.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Candle bar - Candle bar space

Space between Candle bar and Candle bar wil be able to control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. forex news folder for each currency

currency news based can be filtered with each currency is already great. this could be more great if we can build folder (storage) for selected currency and keep it updated. so we can see news anytime we like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to set the tool name to automatch the price

I name my tools after the price set, would be good to have a tickbox which will just match this automatically instead of typing it in twice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. about macd ( ) parenthessis

suppose we have 2 macd charts , macd ( 47,65.9) and
    macd ( 12,26,9). Both have the same ""9""=signal period.
    On left upper corner of both charts appears...macd (9 ).It would be better to distinguish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create an indicator based on footprint, and order flow analysis.

There is no order book based indicator, which may reflect the changing of limit and market orders within a specified timeframe.
    Since professional traders use footprint, order orders and quantum charts to find patterns, it would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keyboard Scroll

scroll up and down between pairs using single click of a keyboard button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Seperate Ruler from cross hair cursor, allow cross hair to be standard cursor tool

The cross hair tool should be an option as the standard cursor and not just associated with the ruler tool. IE if i have cross hair enabled, i cannot pan my chart. When i click it gives me the mearuring capabilities. I would love it to be available for a standard cursor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Click & Drag to move Tools and ditch the circles

Click to drag feature on tools. I find it tremendously difficult to move a specific tool when another tool is on the same point. I.e Moving a fibonacci point when there is a trend line on that point or perhaps a support/resistance line. It's very hard to find that circle for a specific tool when there may be overlaps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Triangle Moving Average Slope

Hi,

I was looking for the TMA indicator in trade interceptor and I've found the superior indicator, drawing on the chart.
    Is there a way to create a TMA Slope indicator, inferior, like the ones that we can see on the MT4 platform?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Personalised Algorithm Design onto chart

Allow Users a service where they can program their own trading systems onto the chart! for example doji candlestick pattern alarms combined with stochastic positioning, visual alarms etc if there is staff to do this i would pay for the service to be built Contact if possible Stephenpugh_222@hotmail.com. Kind Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base