General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing Instruments

We are glad to see USD/HUF and EUR/HUF symbols and German Bund if its possible. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. compare charts

2 or more charts on same window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chart time synchronization

When I open 2 or more charts I have to adjust each chart's start time to compare charts.
    It will be awesome if auto synchronization of all open charts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Heiken Ashi Delta Indicator

Hi, I'm looking for to add Heiken Ashi Delta (HA Delta) Indicator. It is present in several Trading Platform and it's described in Dan Valcu Book. I'm not a programmer and I would ask you how Can I implement this powerful indicator on TradeInterceptor Desktop. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add an option to apply indicators also to volume data.

For example, we can apply the Schaff trend cycle to Close or (H+L) /2, it would be nice to be able to apply such indicators also to volume data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please Add

Could you add Government Bonds and USD/PHP currency trading please? Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Harmonic pattern with proper ration

I know there are Tools to DRAW Harmonic patterns. What these do not do is confirm correct pattern with appropriate ratios of different legs of the pattern. With the current tools for example I could draw any XABCD or other pattern without meeting the specific leg lengths/ratios criteria. Each leg has to have specific ratio to be classed as a specific harmonic pattern.

What I had requested was if I for example arbitrarily label a pattern XABCD on the chart and assume it as say a GARTLEY pattern formation for example, the tool should display error as dimensions of specific…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base