General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. kings / king's crown tool (to complement the head and shoulders tool)

The head and shoulders tool is excellent. Would you be able to create a kings crown reversal tool also? (One that would become highlighted once the king's crown criteria was fulfilled?

See 5mins&23 secs on this video to see how it works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbpee6uJvw

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. expand the orders section

the ability to drag and expand the orders section in the desktop app on mac so that you donut have to keep scrolling through orders.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bigger history for S/R levels

Bigger history on lower time frames. Need it to set general S/R level

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Acceleration Bands indicator

Add acceleration bands

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Users forum for usage ideas/plugins

User forum for people to exchange alarm scripts/plugins.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fibonacci "Golden Ratio" Spiral ... will be nice to ...

Golden Ratio "Spiral" from Fibonacci will be nice (useful) to drawing on chart...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. in left corner all my indicator appear with gray background when activate cross hair - Make to dissapear ... disturbing ...

"i" button make to disapear all my indicator, but when activate crosshair, în left corner all my indicator appear with gray background... Make to dissapear whet "i" button is activate ... is disturbing ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save Chart Windows including Tools not just indicators

So I know you can save a template with indicators and apply it but not with the tools. I once had a chart window open with several tools on it for multiple symbols (trend lines/fib/support and resistance) and then I accidentally closed the window.

It was a nightmare because I couldn't save the window with all the tools I had done - I literally had to plot them all again . Please allow a save feature which includes tools plotted

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3D Graphics

3D Model of graphics, in data with amount of total sells/buys, then u can have a mountain 3D info so fast about how the market grow or death. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i use it on a 34 inch ultrawide monitor and the rates font appear quite small from a little distance . any wat to increase the font of rates

increase the font of rates , make it customizable so that it could be viewed from a distance on a large monitor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Optionally lock tools to protect from Delete All Tools

I use tools on both a long-term and short-term basis on the same chart. I'd like the option to lock a given tool so I can use the Delete All Tools function to delete all my short-term tools in one shot while preserving my long-term tools.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Indicators with "option view" in different time frame

Fore example ... if I want to show SMA or EMA in 1H and 4H but not in daily or 5Min ... to be able to check an option like that ... I'm sure you understand what I try to explain ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TrendRisk Scanner

Can you develop TI to enable the TrendRisk Scanner to update automatically. At the moment you have to continuously refresh the feed in order to get the latest data

Kind regards

Kevin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Right click to change timeframe

Right click and place a menu to change timeframe (like Load Template) open a TF scale ... will be nice :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. trend risk data (forecast) same like in Java version with explanation

In Java version, traders can view trend risk and Forecast (Long term forecast and short term forecast) ... will be nice to be in MacOS to ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. view button with shorcut

View Button (top right corner) will be nice to have shorcuts for people who want to hide toolbar for more space in full screen... but in the same time to have acces to view position or have acces to simbol, news, etc ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PIP value in Traders Gym trading window

Show PIP value in Traders Gym trading window like you do in live trading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. News feed

Bloomberg tv feed would be amazing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatically populate order fields based on template.

Have the Protective Stop, Lot Size and other fields in the order section automatically populated based on either my previous trades on that pair, or from a template I've created for that pair. For example, on the EUR/USD, I want my protective stop to be at 8 pips, I only want to risk .5% of my account (so my lot size would need to be adjusted accordingly), and my trailing stop at 10 pips. If TI could automatically populate those fields that would be wonderful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base