General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trade Management

If one is trading from the chart using Buy stop or Sell Limit, then chart trading should also have the feature to just drag from the position upwards and downwards and dropping to define the stop loss and take profit orders. Also multiple levels of take profit orders should be made available for partial profits or losses to do partial closing of positions.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Opening and closing position on alarm trigger.

It would be perfect if the system could open a predefined position when an alert is triggered. Thanks in advance.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pivot point

Allow multiple timescale for day trading pivot point indicator: 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h for 5mn charts and probably: 15mn , 30mn and 45mn for 1mn or 2mn charts

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow addition of indicators to renko charts

Renkos charts are clean however are not often too much use alone. Please add functionality for indicators. On a second note, the renko charts should also be more accurately ran off ticks. Currently they are limited to being painted at set time intervals. and thirdly and option to set box size to ATR would be great too.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rename Tabs in the Charts Section

It would be great to be able to rename the tabs in the Chart view. I usually have 6 tabs open and some of them are strategy specific. Instead of the having the symbol name it would be nice to see PowerCross or any other identifying name I choose.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Black PC version (For the WHOLE program! not only the charts)

The program on the mobile versions for Android an iOS has a defoult BLACK backgraund for BOTH the Chart and the Software backgraund. I was supriced to find out that on the PC version (Windows), you could change ONLY the Chart's backgraund but the Software backgraund (menu's etc) was ALWAYS WHITE!? Its get REALLY annoyng if you use that at night, and your eyes can get very irritated because of it! I suggest to the developers to make avavable the option that they've alredy made in the mobile versions, or in other words....The posibility to make ALL backgraund colors (everywhere…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More CFDs and other instruments

FXCM support is great - we get a few indexes, some metals, BUND, some energies.

It would be great to have access to a lot more - even if only chart only data at first.

I find the more you have available to trade the more opportunities arise.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fractals Alarm

As the function of fractals with preset period, it is very useful for alarm when corresponding UP / DOWN trend appear when it happened with user selected period in order to remind user for corresponding currency for corresponding actions.

Will it be possible to have a function in alarm in order to let user to make use of it?

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic save of current template when opening a different one

I use the trade templates very often, I have one for each pair so I swap between templates all the time. When you change template it asks you if you want to save, if you say yes then it asks you what name etc etc. Could this be changed that it either automatically saves to the same template name or is asks save or save as and clicking save would simply save to the same file name.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improved Alarm Options

More options on the alarms, like adding filters. Example: When X ema crosses Y ema + 10 pips.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding trailing stop to your market orders?

Add trailing stop to live, demo, and the Gym Interceptor back testing trading platforms? Much appreciated!

Thanks, Market Matrix

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Market Scanner.

It would be grate to have a market scanner for user predetermined instruments and user predetermined rules. (For example: scan for instruments which RSI is higher than 70 on 4H chart for all currency pairs). Of course one should be able to combine more than one rule for scanning.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. iPad, a more useful and steady time grid like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, ...

The time grid is not very useful on the iPad. I prefer a steady time grid showing a round the clock hour and quarters, like 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, etc. instead of the dynamic one that changes every time a candle is created.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to turn off 1/10 pip price action

I prefer for my charts to only have 1 pip up and down movements as opposed to 1/10 where the price is incredibly sensitive. Ninjatrader charts allows the option of selecting either 1 pip, 1/2 pip or 1/10 pip price movement. I would love to have the option of selecting which "filter" for the price. This really helps to smooth out all the 1/10 pip price jumps. I am a scalper so for me, the smoother the price line, the better. 1/10 can help cause premature entries and exits for my particular style of trading.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multi time frame indicators

Have multi time frame indicators such as Stochastic, MACD , Moving Avg that can be overlayed on the same indicator windows. Just like what MT4 can do.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow trading gym to work in a offline mode

Where I have been travelling a lot, air and subway, I've noted that you can use the trading gym unless it has a internet connection. Shame when I have many hours to spare!

Could this not work in a offline mode or perhaps work as a standalone app which will then allow you to download data to your device first?

It could be the first decent mobile equivalent of Forex Tester

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TI desktop, Android, IOS and OSX

would be very useful to insert a key indicator of the price. This indicator is called Sweetspots. on the graph indicates price ranges. .000 - .250 - .500 - .750

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More leverage options, for example 1:1, 1:2 1:1000

Could it be possible to add an account option with no leverage or 1:2 leverage?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to have horizontal lines with customizable round numbers like 1.5000 ,and 1.5050and 1.5025

Add the ability to have horizontal lines with customizable round numbers like 1.5000 ,and 1.5050 and 1.5025

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base