General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Software alot of problem .I was close alot of order suddently

Software have a problem .it's was auto closed a lot of my order suddently .A lot my btg order disappear in my history and auto close with out warning? .I lot so much money in know .Very boring with it maybe I quick .My id 10009098
    Please check fix it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News pop up

The news feed pop up is a nice feature. Is there a way to make it partially transparent so it doesn’t block the chart action though? As a day Trader with tendencies to scalp small amounts it makes it tricky. Also, there is a bug that causes the chart in the trade window to freeze. To refresh one has the switch the time (eg. M1 to M5 and back). Also, the history panel doesn’t update without an app quit and refresh.

Thanks guys the app is definitely the best I’ve tried!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. RiskScanner to separate Forex from CFD

It's better to have an option to scan just Forex.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add shortcuts for MAC platform.For example,next tab,previous tab,hide or display tool bar,hide or display left bar, and so on.

Add shortcuts for MAC platform.For example,next tab,previous tab,hide or display tool bar,hide or display left bar, and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Supply and demand trading. Would it be possible to have an indicator that identifies the momentum bar at break of level.

This would be easier to send you a chart. The zones known as supply and demand are were institutional orders wait. when we have a run away bar the place where it broke down is where price will return to. By identifying this area traders can place entry orders in this area. By alarming several currencies would eliminate going through them constantly looking for momentum bars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Close all positions depending on amount

I want to suggest one idea. Now if i have 4 different positions and want
    to close them i either have to close manually or tp or sl.

i want to suggest one more better option. Like how stopout closes all positions at certain percent.

If there is option to close all at certain percent or certain amount will add advantage. And also setting our own stop out percent (optional) if not understood please let me know will explain with example again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make to open option box faster when long tap on the active trade. Thank you so much.

Mobile T interceptor is good. I just want you to make to open option box faster when long tap on the active trade. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tool error ?

selecting "pencil" result in arrow ..please check error, ty

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add an arrow to open "chart" "trading" "positions" tab while landscape

While in landscape mode you can not open or edit positions, you must turn to portrait mode in order for the bar with the "chart" "trading" "positions" to appear.

A solution: add an arrow key to show/hide this specific tool bar.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Graphical Position Selection

When i have multiple position open in a graph on the same price or near same price, its very difficult or impossible to selecting the desired open position for make some changes. The only way is to go in account and open from there.
    I suggest to make a toggle between the superposed positions in the graph, in order to make this selection between the multiple superposed position possible.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hi S&P 500 question

Hi S&P 500 is now opening at 7.00 GMT. Why the change?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. add an option to apply indicators also to volume data.

For example, we can apply the Schaff trend cycle to Close or (H+L) /2, it would be nice to be able to apply such indicators also to volume data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Several functions

I am using 3 screens. On 2 of them I screen the markets (18 currency pairs) for a potential entry situation. It would be a great help if the trader could right click in any chart window and select an individual background color that he can apply within a second (without first going into a menu and to select color). Quick and simple:
    > Right Mouse button in chart > Popup menu appears > 'Color mark Chart' > 'Green' > Left Mouse button. Ready

This way I am able to quickly identify the instruments that are in the entry price…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base