General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. table digit chart

will be nice to have a digit chart, just numbers ... for example , date/hour, open, close, volume ... I don't know how to explain good, but I have a link with a pictures ...
    https://extraimage.net/image/NaO8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an arrow to open "chart" "trading" "positions" tab while landscape

While in landscape mode you can not open or edit positions, you must turn to portrait mode in order for the bar with the "chart" "trading" "positions" to appear.

A solution: add an arrow key to show/hide this specific tool bar.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Graphical Position Selection

When i have multiple position open in a graph on the same price or near same price, its very difficult or impossible to selecting the desired open position for make some changes. The only way is to go in account and open from there.
    I suggest to make a toggle between the superposed positions in the graph, in order to make this selection between the multiple superposed position possible.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi S&P 500 question

Hi S&P 500 is now opening at 7.00 GMT. Why the change?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add an option to apply indicators also to volume data.

For example, we can apply the Schaff trend cycle to Close or (H+L) /2, it would be nice to be able to apply such indicators also to volume data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Several functions

I am using 3 screens. On 2 of them I screen the markets (18 currency pairs) for a potential entry situation. It would be a great help if the trader could right click in any chart window and select an individual background color that he can apply within a second (without first going into a menu and to select color). Quick and simple:
    > Right Mouse button in chart > Popup menu appears > 'Color mark Chart' > 'Green' > Left Mouse button. Ready

This way I am able to quickly identify the instruments that are in the entry price…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

TI Desktop needs a refresh button that refreshes all the trades as they often freeze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drawn objects alarm

To add the ability to create graphical object based alarms on my beloved mobile platform.

The basic feature of that function is to alert trader once the price touches/closes above or below the object, such as Trending line, Andrew Pitchfork, Regression channel edges, and so on.

Extremely wanted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TI WINDOWS i use a eight monitor system , now its not possible to link all the charts directly to the quote window or link a specific charts

a single click should give me the linage between the quotes windows and the series of charts ,
    also no indicators can be added to renko or pf or kagi charts

please do that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. TI Android and other applicable

When in the Chart tab and zoomed in, its not possible to use one or two fingers to move the chart higher or lower in the screen. this would be really useful to have.
    Also it would help if the zoom level is increase about 20% more, when you have indicators on the screen, sometimes its hard to see the price action without adequate zoom.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Default ticket order

I can never work out the correct lots so would be good if I just put in £1 per pip etc or if there was a default amount I could set up for each bet. Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My trade was negative

I went for a sell and I made 300 off of it but it was negative for some reason why ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. an audible alert when a new renko brick is formed

There are some good trade opportunities when Renko charts are changing Trend Direction. It would be ideal to have an alert when a Renko trend has gone from bullish to bearish and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add level to Simple Moving Average

hello. can u add level to SMA? because official mt4 trader on android can add level in its newest update. as well on desktop mt4 SMA.. so please male it happen ^^ i luv ur apps!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app

my questions: Do you have Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app? Please tell me how to use. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatically Re-enable Alarm One Minute After It's Been Triggered

Please add a feature that would automatically re-enable selected alarms that have been triggered. Re-enabling them manually every time is exhausting and difficult to handle when having a lot of them.

Thank you very much!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatically Repeat Alarm

Please add a function that would allow to automatically repeat alarms e.g. indicator crossover alarms. Thank you !!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically Repeat Alarm

Please add a function that would allow to automatically repeat alarms e.g. indicator crossover alarms. Thank you !!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please Add

Could you add Government Bonds and USD/PHP currency trading please? Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base