General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display % since end of last day

Hello

It would be nice to display the % since end of last day.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Harmonic pattern with proper ration

I know there are Tools to DRAW Harmonic patterns. What these do not do is confirm correct pattern with appropriate ratios of different legs of the pattern. With the current tools for example I could draw any XABCD or other pattern without meeting the specific leg lengths/ratios criteria. Each leg has to have specific ratio to be classed as a specific harmonic pattern.

What I had requested was if I for example arbitrarily label a pattern XABCD on the chart and assume it as say a GARTLEY pattern formation for example, the tool should display error as dimensions of specific…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add alarms comment.

will be nice to have possibility to add comments on alarm, when alarm is trigged, to show comment, (some of us forgot ideea why set alarm) :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stochastic RSI overlay

Add the ability to overlay stochastic RSI from daily timeframe on a 2-hour timeframe. This way I do not have to go to a daily timeframe just to see where the stochastic RSI is at. Instead I can monitor it on 2-hour timeframe

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. live app submitted status

I can't see the status of my live app instead when I click on switch to real money I am being redirected to the live account screen with no account

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please, add the Volatility stop indicator

Add the volatility stop indicator

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. COT indicator

This will help us alot. Please add COTindicator

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base