General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alexander Elder Force Index Indicator missing in list of indicators

May I know how come Alexander Elder Force Index Indicator is not available in Trade Interceptor Desktop and Mobile? The Force Index is an indicator that uses price and volume to assess the power behind a move or identify possible turning points. Developed by Alexander Elder, the Force Index was introduced in his classic book, Trading for a Living. According to Elder, there are three essential elements to a stock's price movement: direction, extent and volume. The Force Index combines all three as an oscillator that fluctuates in positive and negative territory as the balance of power shifts. The Force…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily High and Low is a Must to have as indicator

Daily High and Low of the previous day plotted as a continuous line It is a Must to have as indicator

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trading gym replay tick by tick

Trading gym replay tick by tick and input a date and time to start ease of use

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trader gym

Please fix a bug. When i try to practice into small timeframe, that's ok, but when i move to trade into higher timeframe over 4 hour, it will display the next move of candle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Publish data to Myfxbook server for trade analysis

It would be great if can publish data to Myfxbook server for trades analysis.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. USDZAR please!

USDZAR please!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Grab and go URL link of charts.

Hello!

I’d love it if I could grab and share a link URL of my chart to share with others.

Right now, there’s no way for me to share the Chart other than take a snapshot. But my discussion board won’t let me post the picture, so I’d love to be able to share a link instead.

David Alcindor
    MarketPredictiveAnalysis@gmail.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add sort functionality for active or pending order

need to add sort order functionality for active.order, example : sort by date, by symbol, by profit, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pip value

The ability to select if you want to enter the lot size or pip value in the trade execution box. Hence if you want to trade at £15.50 per pip you can elect pip value instead of lot sizer TI will work out the lot size and place the trade, and voice versa.

Please vote for this it will save loads of time when making trades

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync Crosshairs across locked / multiple timeframes

It would be helpful, when you have multiple timeframes displayed on one screen, that the the crosshairs are synced across the timeframes. E.g. moving a crosshair on the 15min timeframe will also move (be reflected) on the daily timeframe.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drawn object based alarms

Hello!

I wish Trade Interceptor senior developers could implement a plotted OBJECT based alarms triggered on a price touch on trend line/channel edge, etc. in both mobile and desktop applications. Current price and indicator alarms are great but there are trader who do not use formula based indicators at all and price alarms based on a horizontal level the way they are at the moment, are not sufficient as market keep unfolding minute by minute. Drawn object based alarm would solve that problem of that "market flow/price following alarm".

Thank you for a GREAT mob app!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Point and Figure chart

Hi, is it possible to print without the time? So prints as it comes in?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Volume on Price” with the nice “horizontal Balken?

Hallo Ivan,
    what i miss now in the new windows application, is he indikator for “Volume on Price” with the nice “horizontal Balken? on the side in the charts”
    hope you know, what I mean…(which was allways in the old windows desktop version)
    Kind regards
    Mark.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi S&P 500 question

Hi S&P 500 is now opening at 7.00 GMT. Why the change?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Passwords should not be stored and emailed.

Upon registering we are emailed our passwords.

This is not a secure practise.
    Further it also indicate (possibly) that you store actual passwords rather than hashes. This would not be best practise.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Managed Accounts

PAMM , MAM accounts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to show/hide instruments in Trend risk Scanner

There should be an option to show/hide each instrument in TrendRisk Scanner setting, similar to how one can choose which instruments to view in 'Quotes'. Currently everything shows up in TrendRisk Scanner

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow pending orders to be placed outside of market hours

Would be very useful if Pending (Limit) orders could be placed outside of market hours in anticipation of fast price action on the open. The seconds spent placing entry orders (along with their stops) after the open can often result in big moves being missed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. P/L visibility on positions from charts

Track your P/L on positions directly from a chart

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base