General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Triangle Moving Average Slope

Hi,

I was looking for the TMA indicator in trade interceptor and I've found the superior indicator, drawing on the chart.
    Is there a way to create a TMA Slope indicator, inferior, like the ones that we can see on the MT4 platform?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy trades

TI desktop and mobile should offer the possibility to copy the trades from TI as if they are from MT4 because many environments like e.g. myfxbook and (almost) all brokers support MT4.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic support and resistance lines

Display horizontal support and resistance lines
    Display channels and oblique support and resistance lines
    Set the density of trend lines displayed on charts
    Use the above lines in multiple views
    Detect securities approaching key price levels
    (like in ProRealTime)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow pivots points to have a time offset

Provide an option to allow pivot points to be offset by a number of hours instead of always starting from the start of the day,

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to set the tool name to automatch the price

I name my tools after the price set, would be good to have a tickbox which will just match this automatically instead of typing it in twice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have placeholder text in the tool name field when created

Instead of having hard text "Horizontal Tool" written which needs to be deleted each time we place something, set this as ghost placeholder text instead, so it's there but is instantly overwritten.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Equidistant channel....

Equidistant channel indicator is a must for live traders to trade channel breakouts.
    Equidistant channel is available for all other platforms. Pls make equidistant channel available for trade interceptor desktop, tablet and mobile as well. I am a live trader. I hope you will implement this request as soon as possible.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multiple trade close

Currently no fine grained control of trades. I.E. close trades of stock type, or close all to buy. Pending and active trades architected as one so close all trades, closes everything. Even trades in loss. So allow multi select. Implementation 1. by long press (enter edit mode) and drag or touch to select multiple trades (Ref. Gmail android app). Then close button. Or less elegant ways. 2. Edit mode via edit button, then bin with bin icon (ref. Quotes list & tools list).
    Safety confirmation before entering edit mode.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chart time synchronization

When I open 2 or more charts I have to adjust each chart's start time to compare charts.
    It will be awesome if auto synchronization of all open charts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow to set alarm trigger for indicator change of uptrend/downtrend color

for example :

in MACD indicator setting, if the color of the "Style MACD" uptrend/downtrend change from Blue to Green, trigger a Buy/Sell Alarm

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. negative displacement

for prediction purpose, longer time frame indicator delay its response.
    it could shift to thevearlier stage for prediction using negative displacement

Thomas

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Swipe or one click to next chart on favourite list , this is urgent as otherwise a great deal of time is spent trying to view charts

Swipe screen or one click To next chart on favourite ls list , makes it easier to go through a list of instruments ,

Eg) at present viewing 4 instruments is easy , as a all four charts come on one screen , double tap and the individual chart takes up the whole screen on the mobile . Which is great .

But !! Supposing you are trying to view 20 instruments on the favourites list , with my suggestion a simple swipe the screen as 'Netdania' have done allows to move to the next Chart ,

This pls really…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. pivot point

Allow multiple timescale for day trading pivot point indicator: 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h for 5mn charts and probably: 15mn , 30mn and 45mn for 1mn or 2mn charts

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Seperate Ruler from cross hair cursor, allow cross hair to be standard cursor tool

The cross hair tool should be an option as the standard cursor and not just associated with the ruler tool. IE if i have cross hair enabled, i cannot pan my chart. When i click it gives me the mearuring capabilities. I would love it to be available for a standard cursor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attach a notepad so you can make notes on your trades etc - ipad

It's a real hassle to log in and out of trade interceptor everytime you want to look at another app. The main problem is if I want to keep notes on some of the trades I am watching. It either means looking at a chart, closing trade interceptor, making a note in a separate app, and then going through the log in process again. It can be very boring doing this over and over again, each time you want to look at a new chart, or check your notes. The other option is to carry around sperate notepad with my…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Woodie CCI

Two cci lines in one window to give overall trend (which is usually shaded/filled) and an entry signal. The 'Woodie double cci' is the type of thing.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. automatic execute trade by RSI >/< 30/70/user defined and/or turning point of MACD fast/slow line and/or their cross and/or any indicators

user can define any combination of indicators' value conditions
    plus sequence of execution as OCO logic

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  40 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend

I like to have an ALARM OPTION in the properties of the DOUBLE SMOOTHING STOCHASTIC indicator when changes colors from downtrend to uptrend and vice versa. I want to hear a sound when there is a color change. I want the change to be indicated by sound too, and not just visually. Please help.

Warm regards,

Valentin Peytchinov

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base