General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VISIBLE fonts. Everything is so tiny I can't read most of it. The way it is, it's unusable to me.

VISIBLE fonts. Everything is so tiny I can't read most of it. The way it is, it's unusable to me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. live app submitted status

I can't see the status of my live app instead when I click on switch to real money I am being redirected to the live account screen with no account

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. RiskScanner to separate Forex from CFD

It's better to have an option to scan just Forex.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Heiken Ashi Alert

If Heiken ashi bar changed colour @ higher/lower in previous bar,

ALERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 😭

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trailing Stop to pending orders!

Please could you allow a trailing stop to be added to pending orders.

This is a feature that is common on many platforms and would be a great addition to this one!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to see the Cryptocurrency charts to be live during the weekends, it seems to "stop" updating during the weekend.

True 24/7 trading of the Cryptocurrency as the market is still active during the weekend when Trade Interceptor charts doesn't update.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DXY DOLLAR INDEX

Pleas add DXY DOLARINDEX it is important THANK

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Personalize Alarms Ringtone

The option to chose the own ringtone for alarms should be wolcomed. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lupa para equipos androides :

En un celular común el precio se ve muy pequeño...y para alguien que ya no está viendo tan bien como yo...hay veces que no se puede distinguir muy bien el precio en donde uno necesita colocar un S/L o un T/P... eso se solucionaría con alguna pequeña lupa con la cual uno pudiera ver mejor el valor de los precios que les interesa... Muchas gracias por todo su trabajo...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SONIC R SYSTEM (FOREX FACTORY) TEMPLATE RDH/RDL,RWH/RWL, Pivots lines in Tradeinterceptor!

Dear viewers,
    I have been using SONIC R SYSTEM(forexfactory.com)'s template, this sonic r system is just system of EMAs and S & R lines,

Kindly see the picture, what is it look like
    https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1528577&d=1413336454

Now, you will see RDH/RDL, RWH/RWL, Pivot line and few other S&R lines,

To put more what are these lines, is here
    High/Low Lines for the Day and Week-

You can display two horizontal lines, one for the computed range high target, and one for the computed range low target. The range is based on the averaging period you select (defaults: day=15, week=13).

The special range…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add period separator

Add period separator like the one on MT4.
    When view on H1 the separator is consist of 24candle. (Separate between daily candle)...When view on H4, the separation is total weekly candle...on D1, the separation is total monthly candle

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Horizontal grid in auto 1/10, 1/4, 1/1

Please make the horizontal grid auto adjust in a meaningfull way. As it is the grid is more a distraction than help and would be better if u just could turn it off. FXCM Trading Station Mobile does this. Depending on scale/zoom setting shows price in 1.1 , 1.25 , 1.50 , 1 , 2.5 you get the idea.
    Please vote and make the app perfect.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Tablet UI option to be available for TI Android phones

The Phones nowadays are larger and commonly have higher resolutions compared to some tablets on the market. The Tablet UI options had previously appeared before for my phone, however I am not able to find it anymore. I imagine some mobile trader would like the option to have more charts and prefer the Tablet UI over the "mobile" one. Please allow phone users to choose which UI they prefer.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base