General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. match the same color between objects drawn and their list

if i draw a yellow trend line I'd like to see its description colored yellow in the objects list

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. indicator QQE

big request to the developers of the program. Add indicator QQE. Most traders use this indicator. And then you multiply the number of users will grow from Russia. Thanking you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please make Marney Volume and Range Indicators available for TI iOS

I was wondering if you could please make Marney Volume and Range indicators available for iOS iPad / iPhone

thanks and regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Personalised Algorithm Design onto chart

Allow Users a service where they can program their own trading systems onto the chart! for example doji candlestick pattern alarms combined with stochastic positioning, visual alarms etc if there is staff to do this i would pay for the service to be built Contact if possible Stephenpugh_222@hotmail.com. Kind Regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Risk ratio scale

I think if you add a tool for risk ratio scale that be able to scale from enter with stop loss to profit target let say 3:1 automatically or we can set as default 2:1 etc.. Would be awesome

All the best!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keyboard Scroll

scroll up and down between pairs using single click of a keyboard button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TI Android - Fixed text attached to lines drawn

Add fixed text to lines drawn so the text is moved/attached to the line if moved or adjusted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Optionally lock tools to protect from Delete All Tools

I use tools on both a long-term and short-term basis on the same chart. I'd like the option to lock a given tool so I can use the Delete All Tools function to delete all my short-term tools in one shot while preserving my long-term tools.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PIP value in Traders Gym trading window

Show PIP value in Traders Gym trading window like you do in live trading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Entry and Exits Defaults

I like to set up default entry and exit orders for example with Stop loss at -100 pips and Take profit at +400 pips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add indicator MFI (Market facilitation index) from Bill Williams

I use Bill Williams alligator system and was a bit dissapointed to find the Market facilitation index is not available in TI mobile ( available in most MT4). Please refer to wikipedia for the concept ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketfacilitationindex ).

Would be even better if the price bar correlating to the MFI squat can be coloured ( e.g. pink).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Supply and demand trading. Would it be possible to have an indicator that identifies the momentum bar at break of level.

This would be easier to send you a chart. The zones known as supply and demand are were institutional orders wait. when we have a run away bar the place where it broke down is where price will return to. By identifying this area traders can place entry orders in this area. By alarming several currencies would eliminate going through them constantly looking for momentum bars.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mid points lines in pivot point

It would be very nice to have the midpoint lines in the pivot point chart. Mid points like P-S1,S1-S2,S2-S3,P-R1,R1-R2,R2-R3.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Several functions

I am using 3 screens. On 2 of them I screen the markets (18 currency pairs) for a potential entry situation. It would be a great help if the trader could right click in any chart window and select an individual background color that he can apply within a second (without first going into a menu and to select color). Quick and simple:
    > Right Mouse button in chart > Popup menu appears > 'Color mark Chart' > 'Green' > Left Mouse button. Ready

This way I am able to quickly identify the instruments that are in the entry price…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. News feed

Bloomberg tv feed would be amazing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add an option to apply indicators also to volume data.

For example, we can apply the Schaff trend cycle to Close or (H+L) /2, it would be nice to be able to apply such indicators also to volume data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "MA Opposite bank" for calculate (2*MA P - MA Q) such as (2*Ema4 - Ema10)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/0QuAKh8r/

I find that EMA 7 20 38 62 100 162 with 3 calculated line can catch most High/Low of candle even in Week chart or Month chart.
    You can see the above line.
    I call my indicator as EMAMUSICSTAVEBYCOWBEARCAR

Since apps already provide EMA, What I suggest is add calculation on 2H-L on MA, I call it as "MA Opposite bank"
    You can check out:
    EMA4 - EMA10, 2EMA7 - EMA20, 2EMA7 - EMA38

Since this apps can allow using other MA, I suppose to make more selection on back test…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base