General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add smaller time frames for charts (in seconds)

It would be great if you were able to set charts to smaller time frames than 1 minute, such as 30 second, 15 second, tick, etc., and with countdown timers for the bars.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter/Sort Option for the Alarms Panel

I love the indicator alarms, I use them all the time. As a result I have many alarms active waiting to be triggered. The only problem is that with so many alarms - I cant tell which one's I have created already nor can I see the alarms per specific symbol. It would really help if you added a sort/filter option to the alarms panel in order to view them more coherently by the symbols and other factors.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pivot point time,frame

Would like to have more time frames, such as 1hr, 30 minute, and 15 minute pivots. There's other apps that allow this but would much prefer for this app to have that feature so I don't have to switch between apps to make trade decisions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to show/hide instruments in Trend risk Scanner

There should be an option to show/hide each instrument in TrendRisk Scanner setting, similar to how one can choose which instruments to view in 'Quotes'. Currently everything shows up in TrendRisk Scanner

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make the horizontal and vertical line description parameter show on the charts on the mobile app

Please make the description parameter of the horizontal and vertical lines show on the charts on the mobile app. When several lines are on the chart it is very difficult to identify which is which when you want to modify from the Tools menu.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple charts in the right pane with the instrument list in the left pane on the same screen

Multiple charts in same window with customised indicators. All charts change for the selected instrument. Very useful for market scanning to spot trades and if we are doing analysis on a multiple timeframe. The left smaler pane can show different instruments whereas the right bigger pane shows multiple charts (upto 4). A given chart can then be maximised if needed. e.g. I can have a daily, 4 hrly, 1 hrly and 30 min chart in the right panel and I select instrument/market from the left panel list. The 4 charts in the right panel all change at the same time…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. negative displacement

for prediction purpose, longer time frame indicator delay its response.
    it could shift to thevearlier stage for prediction using negative displacement

Thomas

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Squeeze Indicator

Add the Squeeze Indicator:

This is description:

Green dots are when the Bollinger Bands fall outside the Keltner Channels [suggesting an end to consolidation]. Red dots are when BB are inside KC suggesting consolidation.
    The lower bars are momentum indicators, Red and Turquoise for strong, Yellow and Dark Blue for weakening trend.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor in General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can we get better volume on the mobile ios ap?

the better volume indicator on the mobile ios ap like whats on the desktop version

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would love to suggest TradeInterceptor will show in $ as well beside of set stop lose in pips and also show minimum margin requirement in

I would love to suggest TradeInterceptor will show in $ as well beside of set stop lose in pips and also show minimum margin requirement in $ as well before enter a trade..

You're all the best !

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add alarm in pattern recognition indicator

Add alarm in pattern recognition indicator

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make tabs lockable

Please make it possible to lock tabs, so one doesn't mistakenly detach tabs. And also make it possible to move tabs to new location on the top tab list.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Moving average of a moving average

I.E. 200 bar moving average of the 100 bar moving average. This might already be implemented but under a different name. FXCM lets me do this. It asks for the "source", and the "source" of the moving average is another moving average.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

Pls add usd/inr and metals in chart

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shortcuts for MacOS

Please add shortcuts for the MacOS version. Preferably user programmable, but even a default set for the obvious tools would do for now. Almost feels like this was left out in error as it is a must in software like this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Editable timeframes table

On the Ipad I need a shorter list of timeframes, finding unuseful especially the 1,2 and 3m fast timesframes; I would find very useful to remove the ones not needed simply by sliding the cell of the timeframe to hide it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello Please I'd love Coral indicator to be added to TI mobile

Coral indicator is a core of a successful system that I trade with on desktop and it will make a whole lot of sense if it is added to the mobile app (android) for those of us who trade with such system on desktop. Additionally, you should seriously consider including adding custom indicator feature on mobile. It will make TI mobile the best among the best, even though its already the best..thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why didn't make possibility to change windows position?

Useful when window with many tools need send to another view area without redrawing in multiwindows mode.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for MacOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base