The application is good but can be improved
Please include automatic calculator risk (similar to Easy Order MetaTrader 4)
Taking into account the value of the pip, the distance to stoploss and capital account.
Monetary management is important for traders.
And it is difficult and slow to make these calculations on a smartphone android.
Hello TI support,
When time permits, please see this 8:40 minute video on the use and application of this brilliant risk reward tool for MT4.
It is the last video when you scroll to the bottom of the page:
If anything like this could be added to TradeInterceptor one could truly trade from one’s portable device all from one app and one screen. Especially when trading from small screen sized devices.
Personally I could not imagine looking at a chart on an iPhone or even iPad and then bringing up Safari to access an online ‘Risk Management’ webpage and typing in all of the details of the trade. Like is required here;
1. Account currency
2. Account size:
3. Risk Ratio, %
4. Stop-Loss pips
5. Currency pair
6. Current EURUSD Ask price
The Risk management tools for MT4 already take into account:
1. Account currency – taken form MT4 user chosen currency in the account, or selected by the user.
2. Account size – taken from account balance
3. Risk Ratio, % - optional setting set before trades are taken and can be change on the fly, right up to and just before the entry
4. Stop-Loss pips – derived from the difference of the stop loss line plotted on the chart and the current price, or with a Bull/Sell stop line on chart for pending order.
5. Currency pair – taken from the open chart where trade is being placed.
6. Current EURUSD Ask price – pulled in from charting program where all current pip values are updated in real time
When trade risk management cannot be executed directly within the trading app, it becomes a very awkward and time consuming process when you are trying to pull the trigger at the best moment.
Can’t wait to see TI’s position size calculator solution.
Actually I've been following TI for several years, but never could get away from MT4 with all the many good Risk Management indicators, scripts or EA's available for the platform.
I shrug thinking about looking at a chart with TI on an iPhone, or heavens forbid even an iPad then getting an alert for a trade setup. Then I'd have to shift to Safari and open a risk management bookmark the enter all of the following criteria;
1 - Account currency
2 - Account size:
3 - Risk Ratio, %
4 - Stop-Loss pips
5 - Currency pair
6- Current counter currency Ask price
Thats fine when you have a trade for EOD or weekly. Platform risk management tools auto calculate or tag the needed information and often allow for risk % preset settings, then it pretty much becomes fire & forget. Pip values calculated on the fly!!!