General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visible Period Separator and High Low Separator in Chart background

Visible Period Separator and High Low Separator in Chart background is required. Period separator should have option to choose timeframe. Meaning while viewing a 5 minute chart, I should be able to choose period separator of say 30 minutes or 1 hour or 4 hour or 1 day. For 4 hour chart, the period separator available for selection could be 8 hour or 1 day or 1 week or 1 month...so on and so forth. Also high low separator or colour indicator should be made available with colour selection option. This should work in chart background overlaying on chart background…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, in the quotes tab i would like to see the percent % change from previous day close instead of last trade time ...also would be nice

Hello, in the quotes tab i would like to see the percent % change from previous days close instead of last trade time ...also would be nice to have there the daily range in pips info ,and finally make true one click trading available please (predefined SL and TP) as it is in android vesion . thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. keyboard shortcuts to move chart left and right one bar at a time on regular charts and keyboard advance on trading gym

arrow keys for keyboard control of chart panning and traders gym, one bar at a time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the option to have the crosshair appear on some or all open and linked charts.

This would be a very useful feature when analysing chart patterns in different time frames.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 可否有对平台各项指标的中文详细讲解

平台上有很多和其他地方不一样的指标,希望对这些指标能有中文的讲解

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Price values and time/dates changing options on fibonacci retracements

Price values(2 points) and date changing options in fibonacci retracements are available on android/ios versions of TI. Kindly consider these options in desktop Windows version as well. These are very useful values for fibonacci retracements.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. why is there no price available for ZARGBP

why is there no price available for ZARGBP

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor for WindowsOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can i put indicator there ?

Can i put indicator there ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keyboard Shortcuts

The currency in which the transaction is opened on the screen with a keyboard shortcut to open a window, or fast buy and fast sell. Just to add a keyboard shortcut key.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Super Trend line problems

There is problem with Super Trend lines. two charts with exactly the same settings for same symbol and same time frame can have different super trend lines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please add EOS AND other hot cryptos

please add EOS AND other hot cryptos,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app

my questions: Do you have Market Profile for Trade Interceptor app? Please tell me how to use. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Trade Date

I noticed that you have removed the Trade Date scale that was available on the older version. It was good to have it so that to determine which date to start trading within the start and end of the chart data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. custom timeframe settings

The ability to input custom timeframes on Technical Drawing tools: I mean to make it possible for one to determine which timeframes where a Trendline or Horizontal line, or Fibonacci Retracement Tools should appear, when put on lower timeframes. So they dont make the larger timeframes unreadable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my ideas

1. The ability to open a "chat" within a chart scheme/layout by simply double-clicking on the currently opened chart, and returning to the default scheme.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base