General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Tablet UI option to be available for TI Android phones

The Phones nowadays are larger and commonly have higher resolutions compared to some tablets on the market. The Tablet UI options had previously appeared before for my phone, however I am not able to find it anymore. I imagine some mobile trader would like the option to have more charts and prefer the Tablet UI over the "mobile" one. Please allow phone users to choose which UI they prefer.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Horizontal grid in auto 1/10, 1/4, 1/1

Please make the horizontal grid auto adjust in a meaningfull way. As it is the grid is more a distraction than help and would be better if u just could turn it off. FXCM Trading Station Mobile does this. Depending on scale/zoom setting shows price in 1.1 , 1.25 , 1.50 , 1 , 2.5 you get the idea.
    Please vote and make the app perfect.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide Chart snapshot in position mode in Android devices

I am currently live account holder with Trade Interceptor and trade using Android device. I do take snapshots of all the trades showing on the charts before and after. But current set up does not show Entry, Stop and TP in Position Mode to take the snapshot of and upload to cloud storage. It would be great if that functionality is available.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Highlight pairs

It would be nice if we could highlight certain pairs (with a green color) that show a potential trade signal in our quote window also highlight the last chart that we viewed (maybe with a yellow color)..so that way when we log back on we can remember where we left off when we are browsing through the charts..This would be VERY helpful when we are checking charts and need to log off for various reasons..tx
    Rob

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trailing Stop to pending orders!

Please could you allow a trailing stop to be added to pending orders.

This is a feature that is common on many platforms and would be a great addition to this one!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Alarm for candle color change.

Could you add alarm for candle color change? It will be great for some strategies I know. Especially for renko charts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Personalize Alarms Ringtone

The option to chose the own ringtone for alarms should be wolcomed. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lupa para equipos androides :

En un celular común el precio se ve muy pequeño...y para alguien que ya no está viendo tan bien como yo...hay veces que no se puede distinguir muy bien el precio en donde uno necesita colocar un S/L o un T/P... eso se solucionaría con alguna pequeña lupa con la cual uno pudiera ver mejor el valor de los precios que les interesa... Muchas gracias por todo su trabajo...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Trade Interceptor Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add period separator

Add period separator like the one on MT4.
    When view on H1 the separator is consist of 24candle. (Separate between daily candle)...When view on H4, the separation is total weekly candle...on D1, the separation is total monthly candle

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. real time news via android notification

I want the real time news in TI is displayed in my android notification so I don't have to open or running the app as background for real time news because it can drain the battery quickly. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Price break charts

can you please create an option of Price Break chart, in the types of charts (where you have candlesticks, line.... etc. ). here is what they are:
    1. they are a plot like a candle without the wicks. so only open and close.
    2. up candle coloured green and down by red.
    3. thirdly, a candle is only plotted if it makes a higher close or a lower close (compared with the previous candle) otherwise not plotted.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love to see the Cryptocurrency charts to be live during the weekends, it seems to "stop" updating during the weekend.

True 24/7 trading of the Cryptocurrency as the market is still active during the weekend when Trade Interceptor charts doesn't update.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add "MA Opposite bank" for calculate (2*MA P - MA Q) such as (2*Ema4 - Ema10)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/0QuAKh8r/

I find that EMA 7 20 38 62 100 162 with 3 calculated line can catch most High/Low of candle even in Week chart or Month chart.
    You can see the above line.
    I call my indicator as EMAMUSICSTAVEBYCOWBEARCAR

Since apps already provide EMA, What I suggest is add calculation on 2H-L on MA, I call it as "MA Opposite bank"
    You can check out:
    EMA4 - EMA10, 2EMA7 - EMA20, 2EMA7 - EMA38

Since this apps can allow using other MA, I suppose to make more selection on back test my own later.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. VISIBLE fonts. Everything is so tiny I can't read most of it. The way it is, it's unusable to me.

VISIBLE fonts. Everything is so tiny I can't read most of it. The way it is, it's unusable to me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base