Are there any keyboard short-cuts for Trade Interceptor Desktop?
Yes we have a list of shortcuts. It is available in the help manual.
Bellow you can find the keyboard shortcut list:
- Frozen tools can be moved with the mouse button while holding the SHIFT key.
- Double‐click while holding SHIFT on a tool or indicator opens its Properties dialog.
- Arrows keys and “Home”, “End”, “Pg Up”, “Pg Down” keys can be used for navigating the chart.
- Mouse wheel can scroll or zoom (setting available in Options>General Preferences and by pressing Ctrl key); when scrolling, pressing Shift key amplifies the scrolling speed.
- ESC key closes the Trading Intelligence window
- Chart area on all windows can be expanded and contracted simultaneously: Shift + F11 and Shift + Expand Button Click.
- Set Security>Enter
- Save Template>Ctrl+S
- Chart Snapshot>Ctrl+Shift+P
- View Historical Data>F2
- Bar Chart>Alt+1
- Line Chart>Alt+3
- Order at Market Price>F9
- Zoom In/Out>Numpad‐Plus, Numpad‐Minus
- Fit in Window>Numpad+5>
- General Preferences>Ctrl+O
- Color Preferences>F8
- Show/Hide Chart Title>Ctrl+H
- Show/Hide Volume>Ctrl+L
- Show/Hide FULL Grid>Ctrl+G
- Cross Line (you need to click after it)>Ctrl+F
- Show/Hide Data values>Ctrl+D
- Next Chart Window>Ctrl+F6